Chapter Four

"BTS?! Are you serious?!" Jihun practically screamed when he reached my locker.

"Say it a little louder I don't think China heard you," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, I'm sorry, its not every day you hear that your best friend might become the step sister of the most feared group of the school!" he waved his arms around in the air. "Are you sure it was BTS from our school, maybe it was someone else?"

I raised my eyebrows at him, "How many BTS do you know? Yes it was them! See this is why people don't go to you for advice."

He blinked at me, "You've been spending way too much time with Mina. You're getting mean."

"Just help me, please!"

"Not with that attitude,"

"JIHUN!"

"Alright, alright, fine. Man, you're cranky." he help his hands up in surrender.

"I'm sorry," I sighed and held my arms out for a hug. "I'm just really stressed. The way the were looking at me made it seemed like they were already planning how to boil me alive."

He immediately hugged me, stroking my hair gently. "It's okay, you'll be fine. If they do anything, you know for a fact that Mina will beat them up. Or at least attempt."

I chuckled a little bit in his chest. He might be really annoying but he knew exactly how to comfort me. Other than Sunhee and my mom, he knows more about me than the others.

"Okay, here's what we'll do," he pulled out of the hug, "At least here you only have to deal with the three younger ones since the older ones are in the university. Of course those three are kind of the scariest."

"Not helping," I glared.

"We only see them all at lunch and there, you're with us. You have like four classes with Jungkook but we're there too. Pretty much all you have to do is avoid them until the wedding and after that I don't know run to Japan or something. It's right above us."

I blinked at him, "For your birthday, I'm getting you a map."

He glared, "Just avoid any contact with BTS and you'll be fi-"

An all too familiar chorus of screams echoed in the hallways.

"OH MY GOSH ALL THE BTS MEMBERS ARE HERE!" a girl screamed.

"I CAN'T BREATHE, I CAN'T BREATHE!" another hyperventilated.

"OPPA, MARRY ME!" multiple screamed.

Jihun and I shared a scared look before looking at the entrance of the school. There, stood all seven members in their glory. They scanned the sea of girls until their eyes fell on me and Jihun.

"Well that plan failed real fast," Jihun muttered. "Nice knowing you Jia, see you in the afterlife." He started to run when I quickly grabbed his hand.

"What are you doing?!" I hissed.

"Uh, trying to live? You might be their future sister, they can't do anything to you! I'm fair game and by the look Jungkook is giving me, I think I'll be dead if I stay any longer!"

I looked over to see them slowly getting closer, Jungkook's eyes baring into Jihun's skull. If looks could kill, he'd be dead about seven times.

"Please help me!" I begged, clasping his hand with both of mine.

He looked between me and BTS clearly struggling to make a decision. He sighed, "Oh boy if they do become your brothers they'll kill me before you."