Chapter 39

This is a short chapter ;[ sorry

Destiny POV

I woke up and panicked. The last time I spent the night with Simon it didn't end well. I put in my hoodie on and put on my shoes. I quickly shook Simon up out his sleep.

"Simon you have to take me home. I'm in so much trouble right now"

"I'm not taking you back over there"

"B-but what if he finds me" tears started to fall down my face. "He'll kill me. He'll kill my baby"

Simon sat on the bed and pulled me into his lap. "He's not going to do anything to you"

"But he-"

"I'll handle him" he said. "Where do you live?"

"Don't fight him violence is never the answer" I shook my head. I never thought I would be the one to say that.

"I'm just going to talk to him" he said. I could tell he was lying.

I let the conversation go because whatever I said Simon had his mind set on beating Jacob's ass.

I gave Simon the address to the house because I do need to change my clothes.

I knocked on the door and Jacob says who is it and I say my name. It literally takes him a while to start to unlock the door.

Once Simon hears the door unlocking he pulls me behind him. Oh no what is he going to do?

Jacob opens the door and looks confused and angry at the same time.

"You're Jacob right?" Simon asked.

"Yeah?"

As soon as Jacob answers that question Simon punches him causing Jacob to stumble onto the floor.

"Don't you ever put your hands on my fiancé again" Simon stated. Honestly, watching him punch Jacob brought joy to me.

"What the fuck Destiny?" He felt his bloody nose. "We were just talking about marriage yesterday"

Well he was talking about marriage. I didn't make any promises.

"Go pack up your things" Simon tells me. I do as he says.

I never actually took my things out their suitcase. So it was easy for me to pack. Surprisingly, Jacob thinks it's fun and games to hit me all the time but as soon as Simon punches him once he just sits there with his bloody nose and doesn't fight back. What a bitch.

I was so relieved when I left that house. Jacob looked sad. I don't know why he's playing like he's sad now he was beating my ass the whole time I was here.

We got back to Simon's hotel. A lot of things were weighing on my mind. Simon doesn't live here in New York and this is where I go to school. I don't have my dorm room anymore because of Jacob's bitch ass.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"What now? I don't live in the dorms anymore and I go to school here"

"Come back home with me"

I can't complain about school because I haven't even been attending any of my classes. My problem is how am I gonna face my mother pregnant by someone else when I introduced her to Jacob.

I keep ending up in mess after mess. At least, I'm getting away from Jacob.

"So you were talking to him about marriage?" Simon asked.

I rolled my eyes to the back of my damn skull because he obviously had the game all types of fucked up.

"No, He knew good and damn well that he wouldn't marry me" I stated the truth. Jacob told me he doesn't want to get married nor have kids because of his lifestyle.

"I know someone who will" he hugged me from behind smiling while putting a hand on my stomach.

"But, you would have to meet my mom first"

"Ok" he spun me around. "Why do you look so worried" he asked.

"I don't know how my mom would feel about you being way older than me and then your stupid daughter I mean your daughter doesn't like me" I pouted.

"Stop worrying about all of that. We'll get through it together"

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter