Chapter Nine

Destiny POV

It's Friday and I have to meet up with Simon today. All day I was nervous. I had to hang out with Bobby before I go because I don't want him to get suspicious.

"Why do you look so nice for this scholarship meeting?" Bobby asked.

"I have to look professional" I said.

"You can't be professional with a longer dress?" He sighed.

"What's wrong with my dress?" I twirled around.

"It's too short, if you bend over I could probably see your ass" he tried pulling it down.

"Bobby you don't know how jealous you sound over a scholarship meeting" I pushed his hand off my dress.

"I just don't understand why you can't just wear this" he pulled out an old ass church dress my mom bought me. I purposely hid it deep in the closet because it was ugly as the fuck.

"Wow Bobby really?" I scoffed at him.

"Yeah I think you'd look hot in it" he winked.

"You really like it?" I smiled.

"Yes" he shook his head smiling. His ass was lying.

"Ok so I'll wear it on our next date" his smile faded.

"Babe I like it and all but..I was kind of hoping you wore that dress on our date" he pointed to the dress I had on.

"No babe. I'm going to wear the church dress since you like it so much" I laughed as he started complaining and mumbling in Korean.

"Alright, I'm going to have a guys night out with the boys" he kissed my cheek.

"Bye baby" he left and I made sure as I heard the front door close.

I changed into thongs just in case. I know what you're thinking "what about Bobby?"

He not going to know because this is going to be a one time thing. No one knows what I'm about to do. Not even Lily, I'm just going to confess to her when it's all set and done. My baby will never judge me.

I text Simon and tell him I'm ready and he could come pick me up now.

He gets here and I climb the in the car. When I get settled in the car. My pussy began to tingle. He just looks and smells so good.

"I missed you Destiny" he said in his deep voice.

I didn't say anything I just started looking out the window and squeezing my legs together.

He took me to a nice restaurant but, for some reason we were the only ones here.
It was decorated so nice. There were rose petals trailed the path to where the table was. There was candles lit and a sign near the table that said "Destiny Please forgive me" in big letters. It was cute but, I'm going to act unimpressed. He's not about to have me looking stupid again.

We sat down and ordered our food after that it was quiet. You could hear a pen drop. He kept staring at me as I tried to look away from him.