Chapter 22

Destiny POV

It's Saturday morning and I wake up happy as fuck. Lily has her day off today too so I go over to her house to give her the tea on what happened.

We're in her room and I just blurt out "I got a date with Jay tonight"

"Wait Jay? Like your ex boyfriend Simon's best friend Jay?" I nod my head thinking she's going to judge me but she just gives me a high five.

"Sis this is your chance to destroy him. When he finds out you better hit him with the "Jay's dick is bigger than yours" even if it's not you gotta lie so you could win the game"

"I already lost the game because like a week ago I had sex with Simon in his car and he hasn't talked to me since. Even after he gave me this whole bullshit ass speech about being in love with me" I put my head down feeling absolutely sorry for myself. I'm only weak for him because I love him. He keeps playing with my heart and throwing the word love around like its to be played with.

"Did you at least use protection" Lily sighs.

"Yes I made sure he used protection but I still had sex with him and he's completely ignoring me now" I felt like crying but I'm not crying for a guy like him anymore.

"Girl you're going on a date with Jay and he's daddyish as fuck. By tomorrow you won't even remember who Simon is" she says giving me some encouragement to go have some fun instead of being sad over someone who doesn't truly love me.

Later on that day...

He texts me to let me know he's here. I get outside and get in the car. We drove to a night club so I get nervous as we get out the car. I guess he sees that I'm nervous.

"You've never been to a night club before?" He asks. I shake my head no.

"Relax you're here with me" he pulls me into his arms. I couldn't help but smile really hard.

Somehow Jay gets us in the club without having to show my ID.

We get in the club and we head towards the bar. You know I get excited because I haven't gotten drunk in a while. But, I had to act innocent like I don't normally do this.

He orders us a few shots and the experienced me pops out of no where when I was trying to tame her.

I quickly drink down the liquor like its water.

"I didn't know you drink" he smiled. That's where all my confidence started kicking in.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me" I take another shot. "Let's dance" I pull him to the dance floor. We start dancing and having fun. I honestly forgot that Simon exist.

Jay and behind me kissing on my neck. I started getting weak in the knees. I haven't felt this feeling for a while.

"We should leave" I tell him. He leads me out and we go back to his car.

We get in the car. I wanted to tell him that I wanted to go back to his place but guilt was stopping me. This is supposed to be one of Simon's best friend's and I'm thinking about going back to his place so he could please me.

"Wanna go back to my place?" he asks. I don't know if it's the tattoos or his looks in general but it's like I can't say no. This is exactly what happened when I first started messing with Simon.

"Yes! I mean if that's what you want" I mentally slap myself for sounding so thirsty.

We get to his house and I got really nervous. He sits on the couch but I stay standing. He pulls me on top of him and it caused my dress to rise up.

"Why are you acting so nervous?" He asked holding my hands.

"I'm just trying not to fall for another Simon" I say truthfully. He could be exactly like Simon and I'm not trying to go through the same bullshit.

"I'm nothing like him" I roll my eyes.

"Sure you're not" I say sarcastically. "you guys are best friends" I added.

"You can't possibly act exactly like your best friend"

"I actually do. She's just more violent than me" I say thinking about all the times Lily dragged someone and asked questions later.

"I'm not like Simon though"

"What makes you so different Jay?"

"Well I have tattoos, I don't have any kids, I'm not engaged-" my heart drops when he say the word engaged. Since when was Simon engaged?

"Simon's engaged?" My voice cracked. So he really did use me one last time.

"Oh shit I wasn't supposed to tell you that. I thought you knew" I start crying on Jay's shoulder. I wanted to be engaged to him.

"Why would he tell me he loves me then pull some shit like this without telling me. He's probably getting married to that old bitch" I muffled against Jay's shoulder.

"You mean Chanel?" Jay asked. This is the perfect time to get the full details on their relationship.

"Yeah, her. Do you know her?" I looked at Jay with the most innocent eyes.

"Yeah...don't get mad at me because Simon didn't tell me about you at the time but I hooked them up"

"Why would you do that" I punched him in the chest with full force.

"Ow, he told her he was single. It's not my fault" he winced in pain. That means he never claimed me. When did he start claiming me anyways.

"When did he tell you we were together?" I said hoping that the answer is not that bad.

"When we caught you with your middle school sweetheart" he tells me.

What the fuck. He obviously only told them because he knew they would cause a scene with him. If it wasn't for that, he wouldn't tell them about me. I want to ask more questions but it will only hurt me.

"Jay I hate him" I cry.

"No you don't" he wipes my tears.

"Jay could you do me a favor?" I stopped crying.

"What do you want me to do?" He kissed my hand.

"I want you to fuck me" I take off my dress and throw it on the other side of the couch.

If sleeping with Jay will piss Simon off that's exactly what I'm going to do.

✨✨

I hope you baddies enjoyed the chapter