Chapter 27

Thank you guys for giving this book so much support. I'm glad you liked it. I really thought these last couple of chapters weren't all of that because I've actually been struggling to write them. But, every time I see a comment about how much you loved the chapter it pushes me to write more. Thank you beautiful people💕

Now let's get to the drama

Destiny POV

I heard arguing that the front door but I didn't expect for Simon to come walking in. I'm so happy to see him but I wish I had clothes on.

"What the fuck are you doing here naked Destiny? Put on some clothes" he demanded.

I put on my dress remembering that my bra and panties are wet from the pool.

"Come here" he grabs my arm and brings me up to Jay's room. Maybe we're finally going to make up.

He sat on the bed and looked up at me shaking his head. "It was that good that you came back for more"

"I-I was lonely" I stuttered. That was possibly the worst excuse that I've ever put out there.

"So you go and fuck my best friend again. Why are you even texting me asking could we talk or you miss me?"

"Because I do miss you Simon" I started to cry.

"You see..." He trailed off and pulled a box out off his pocket. "When you told me you were going to college far from here I panicked and went out to buy you this" he opened up the box and it was a ring. He was going to propose to me?

"I wanted to seal the deal before you go so when you graduate we could get married but now do you really feel you deserve it?!" He threw the box against the wall, it was so close to hitting me.

"Simon we could still work on us please" I try to kiss him but he moved his face. If he doesn't marry me who will? I don't want to end up like my mom. A lonely woman who buries herself in work because she doesn't want to face the fact that she's alone.

"No we can't Destiny. What you did hurts. I can't just forgive you. Plus, you're not the same girl you were before this" he shook his head.

"What do you mean? I'm still the girl you fell in love with" I try to convince him. I'm also trying to convince that to myself as well.

"A few months ago even when you caught me cheating could you say that you would sleep with Jay to get back at me?" He asked. I knew I wouldn't of did that months ago.

"Our problems don't end at you sleeping with Jay. I'm not the one for you and you're not for me. We should just end it" he said. Did he just break up with me a second time?

I sat on the floor crying. I want to be with him but he doesn't want me anymore. Why does this always happen to me. I wish I could say I regret sleeping with Jay but sadly I don't and even if Simon and I were to get back together I would still want to try Jay again.

"Simon you can't leave me" I sobbed. "I'll kill myself"

I'm sure that I won't be able to go on without him. I'm already used to him by now.

"Stop it Destiny no you won't" he pulled me off the floor.

"How am I supposed to live without you" i cried into his shirt.

"Destiny we broke up so many times. We broke up for months and you're still breathing don't feed me that bullshit"

"But you're my first love" I whined.

"Destiny we both know I'm not your first love" he says catching me in my life. Junhoe was my first love. I shouldn't of told Simon that.

"You need to work on yourself. That's more important. Don't worry about me" he sits me down on the bed.

"Can't I just work on myself while I'm with you" I pouted.

"No I would only be a distraction for you" he lies on the bed and I did the same as him.

"I'm going to miss you Simon" I wiped my tears.

"I'm going to miss you too Destiny" he kissed me on my forehead. It breaks my heart to know that's probably the last kiss I'm ever going to get from him.

"Could I at least sleep in your bed with you for the last time tonight?" I asked. I hope he says yes. If he could at least give me that I would be grateful.

"Yeah let's go" we get up and he actually picks the ring box off the floor. It hurts to know I'm never going to receive that from him.

I grab my things off Jay's couch and I could tell Jay was pissed. I ignore it following Simon.

We get to Simon's house. This is the last time I'll ever be in here.

We take a shower together but he doesn't touch me at all. Even when we were done and decided to lay in bed together, he didn't even want to touch me I had to snuggle up against him.

"I'll always love you Destiny" he kissed me on the cheek and closed his eyes to sleep.

I don't even want this night to end.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter