Chapter One

Destiny POV

I went back home. Thank God because Mina was really starting to get on my nerves. All she wanted to do was talk bad about girls that she's friends with.

"Why do you still hang around that little girl. You know she puts you in a lot of drama" my mom tells me.

"Ma you don't understand I don't have a lot of friends only her and Lily" I lied.

Lily is my real best friend she's the Latina version of me. Lily and I had a crush on Simon at the same time at one point until, she started having a crush on Simon's friend Gray. Just like me Lily only hangs out with Mina for her dad and his fine ass friends.

"I like Lily but that Mina girl is too dramatic and disrespectful" my mom told me like I don't know already.

I went outside because I knew Bobby and Lily would be at our usual hang out spot. It's just the park that's right around the corner from our house. Lily lives across the street from me and Bobby is my next door neighbor.

Once I made it there, Lily was dancing off beat to Bobby's little freestyle. Oh how I love my friends.

Once Lily noticed I was walking up to them she shouted "there go my chocolate mami". She made everyone turn their attention to me she's so embarrassing. She knows I don't like attention.

"Where were you this whole weekend" Bobby asked all up in my business.

"She was at her mans house where else" she giggled, Bobby didn't find it funny.

"Lily bitch I got some tea for you baby" I whispered.

"Sis go ahead spill" she whispered back

"I can't Bobby's here" we both looked at Bobby. He was looking at his phone until, he felt is staring at him and he looked up. "What?" He asked.

"Could you go to the other side of the park real quick" she asked him. He didn't even care he was texting on his phone anyways. So, he went to the other side of the park.

"Ok so sis I made a little move on Simon and the response sis, you should of seen the response."

"What happened"

"I made a whole story about talking to this boy that wants to have sex with me and he was like" I started faking his deep voice. "You shouldn't have sex with someone you're not dating" and ya girl was like "yeah I always thought about having sex with an older man"

"Wait a minute bitch you just went full on thot on me"

"Wait sis there's more, then he told me that I'm only 17 and I can't handle an older man and sis I hit em with the but my birthday is next week and I can handle a lot of things"

"Yaaasss bitch you using the things I taught you finally"

"Yes sis we were flirt-ting but WAIT! There's more girl I touched his bulge right-" she interrupted me.

"Before you continue was he big?"

"Yeah he was"

"I knew it. I knew he was packing years ago..continue"

"He pressed his bulge against my ass" Lily just started screaming causing the entire park to start staring at us.

Bobby texted us in the group chat saying we're ghetto as hell. We laughed it off. Lily gave me more thot advice.

"Next week, we gotta go sleep over again"

"Ugh I don't want to spend time with Mina on my birthday" I pouted.

"Yeah I'll take the L and distract her. Spend more time with your mans. We got to plan this out properly though" Lily said. I love this girl so much. We were going to call Bobby back over but, he was already busy with some thot bucket.

Look at me being jealous over Bobby and I got a whole husband at home.

✨✨

Next Morning

"It's Monday morning in this bitch ass school filled with bitch ass people with some bitch ass classes I don't feel like going to" Lily complained. She's the grumpiest person in the morning,

"Just be glad this is our last year here, then we get to be college thots"

"You right you right" Lily said. Mina walked into the halls and this is the first time me and Lily was glad to see this bitch.

"Mina you're so pretty today" Lily smiled.

"Thanks my dad bought me this new outfit" she bragged. Soon he's going to buy me new outfits too.

"We should celebrate Destiny's birthday at your house" Lily got straight to the point.

"OMG we should, my dad will pay for everything" Mina said which made me and Lily give each other that "biiitch we did that".

"I'll text my dad right now and tell him" Mina said walking to her locker.

"Bitch do you know what we just did?" I said silently cheering so Mina doesn't turn around.

"Yes bitch, operation get my girl some dick has just been activated"

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter please vote, comment, and share