Chapter Fourteen

Please vote, comment, and share

Destiny POV

As soon as we got into his house I tried to go to sleep on the couch. It didn't last long because he started carrying over his shoulder to his room. He laid me on his bed.

"Why did you do that?" I sat up.

"So we could talk" I roll my eyes and lay my head back on the pillow.

"Destiny I'm sorry" he sounded sincere. I'm not falling for that again.

"Aw I thought my name was bitch" I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't mean it Destiny"

"Ok whatever could I go to sleep now?" I turned my back on him.

"Ok then let's go to sleep" he decides to lay right next to me. He puts his arm around me pulling me closer to him.

I tried scooting away but I couldn't get out of his hold.

"Move your arm Simon"

"Why this is how we usually sleep together"

"There isn't a "we" so we don't have to sleep like that anymore"

"There's always going to be a "we" unless I say otherwise" he kissed my neck. I gave me tingles but, I have to stay strong.

"Why do you keep bothering me? Why won't you let me leave you? I'm too young for you"

"Because I already fell in love with you" I was speechless. I didn't expect him to say anything like that.

"You probably say that to a lot of women"

"Only you" I rolled my eyes. Why is he acting like I'm the only one he's ever been with in his life.

"So Mina's mom doesn't exist anymore"

"She was just someone I use to have sex with and ended up pregnant so, I did what I had to do as a father. I tried to be with her for Mina's sake but..."

"But what" I asked. You can't just start spilling the tea and stop out of nowhere.

"She cheated on me" he finished. That made me feel worse about myself. He's already been through this and I put him through it again.

"I've had doubts about Mina being my child but, I could never bring myself to do a paternity test" he confessed. Now, I see it. Mina looks nothing like him. She's not even his real daughter.

"Why not?" I asked.

"By the time Mina was born I already started to like being a father. So, I let it go"

Lily is going to enjoy this tea.

"I never opened up to anyone about this so please don't go out and cheat again" he whispered.

"As long as you can keep that same promise"

"Turn around" he told me. I turned around to face him.

My Bestfriend's Dad (SIMON D AMBW) (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें