Chapter 29

Destiny POV

After we had sex, he lies down next to me. I've had better sex. I didn't really like it. I faked my orgasm and I just want to get dressed so I could leave but, he wants to hold a conversation.

"I didn't expect it to be so good" he says. "I've never been with a black girl before" he added.

Why is he telling me this like I'm going to stay with him?

"Oh that's cool" I say dryly.

"I want to know more about you. Tell me about your life" he pulled me into him. Fuck, now I can't get up like I hoped for.

"Like what do you want to know?" I decided to at least engage in a conversation with him.

"I want to know about your past. He made circles with his thumb on my stomach. How did you end up here?"

I didn't know if I should tell him everything. Then again I don't want to be with him so I might as well tell him everything.

I told him about my past and by the end of it, I was in tears. Only because I realized I'm doing the same thing that I said I wouldn't do anymore.

"Babe don't cry. I'm here for you"  he kissed me on my neck. Maybe I was wrong. I could probably help him get better at pleasing me sexually.

When I got back to my dorm in the morning Lily rolled her eyes at me. Damn it I have to make up with her.

"Lily don't be mad at me. It was a one time thing"

"Destiny please tell me you used protection with him"

"I did. I used protection this time" I said truthfully. I made sure Jacob had a condom.

"Why are you having sex with strangers now? We weren't even in New York for 24 hours yet!" She raised her voice.

"Lily please keep it down I don't want anyone to know what I did" I whispered. "He's actually a good guy"

"You can't tell that by laying in bed with someone. We both know boys are nice as fuck when you're in their bed"

"You're being really mean. I don't have to stand for this" I walked over to my dorm room. I don't like the fact that Lily doesn't believe a guy could be nice to me.

I got settled into my dorm and remembered that Simon gave me a letter. Maybe I should read it after I take a shower.

I showered and put some sweatpants and a tank top on. I was about to open up the envelope until, my phone starts ringing and it's Jacob. Wow that was fast.

"Babe I'm going to pick you up and bring you back to my place"

"But I just came from your place"

"You don't want to spend time with me?"

"I do but-"

"Then hurry up and get dressed so I could take you to my place. Don't wear any panties" he hung up the phone.

I do as he says and he quickly comes to get me. As soon as we walk into his house he's kissing all over my neck. I try to squirm away but he pushes me against the wall. I have to find a way to get away from him for a while.

"Jacob I need to go pee" I tell him. He lets me go so I could go to the bathroom. As I'm passing by his room to go to the bathroom I see little clear bags of white powder. I have to confront him about this I can't be with a drug dealer or a drug user. I grab one of the bags

"Jacob what is this" I say lifting up the bag of white powder.

"You're going through my shit?" He grabbed the bag from me.

"No it was out in the open" I said startled at the fact that he actually snatched the bag from my hand.

"Why the fuck did you touch it anyways" he got angry. It's not that serious I just wanted to know what it is.

"You still haven't told me what is it" I crossed my arms.

"Why? So you could leave me like all the other girls" he raised his voice.

"Why would I leave you? Just tell me what is it"

"It's cocaine! Are you happy?" He threw his arms in the air.

"Why do you have cocaine in your house?" I looked down at the floor. That's just my luck, the only boy that talks to me is involved with drugs.

"I sell and use drugs" he sighed. "If you want to leave then go ahead but I just want to say when you told me about your past that didn't make me see you any differently. I was still ready to accept you with all of your baggage"

Most guys would of left me alone if they found out what type of girl I was but he really didn't care. Maybe, I could get past this whole drugs thing.

"You said most of your past girlfriends left you for that?" I asked. He nods. "Well I'm going to show you I'm not like the rest"

I wish I walked away that day.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter