Chapter Nineteen

Destiny POV
One month later...

Today is my graduation day. Sadly, Angelica switched schools before I could even drag you. Sis really let her friends take the ass whopping by theirselves.

Anyways, back to something more important Lily and I actually got into the college we wanted. We'll be away from Atlanta and in New York and maybe I could get over Simon. I'm know I said I'm officially done with him and that's the truth. He's no good for me. Life without him as actually as calm as it could be. Maybe it's just sexual frustration. But, I'm pretty sure he's forgotten all about me. So that's dead.

After graduation, I actually seen him with that senior citizen ass bitch he cheated on me with. She looked....OLD AS FUCK. Fuck that turtle shell head ass bitch.

He kept staring really hard. It was to the point where Lily started waving at him, so she could make him realize how hard he was staring.

I had to spend my graduation day with my family because I lost my privileges of going out to party. All I did was roll my eyes at my moms for this fuckery. I'm surprised my eyes aren't stuck in the back of my skull by now.

Well anyways at least I'm able to go out for my job interview after today so I don't have to stay in this house all summer.

I took a shower and I'm putting on my pajamas so I could go to sleep and my phone starts vibrating. I'm thinking its Lily so she could give me the tea about how the party went but it wasn't. I roll my eyes when I see it's Simon. What does he want?

I honestly want nothing to do with him after he said I got an abortion. That statement was a slap to the face. He basically called me a baby killer. Meanwhile, his daughter was the one who jumped me and killed my baby.

You looked beautiful as always 😍   read✔️

I read it and it's the same thing he says and I fall for it. That's why I take his ass back so much. He says "you're beautiful", "I miss you", "we need to talk" and my dumbass usually text back but not today honey.

I know you're still mad at me but we need to talk read✔️

I still didn't text back.

I really miss you. I hope you missed daddy read✔️

I rolled my eyes at the daddy part. It slips out during sex on accident a couple times and now he acts like he's the shit.

Ok fuck it I'm tired of chasing after you read✔️

Aww he's mad. Well time to go to bed for my job interview.

Time skip..

I got the job. I'm a waitress. I try to mask my attitude as much as I could because these customers are annoying as fuck. On my very first day Mina, Kendra, and Angelica walk in. I was hoping to God that I don't have to be a waitress for their table. I'll get fired today.

What pissed me off as well is that Simon and that elderly bitch come in around the same time. So, it was either Mina's table or Simon's table. I doubt that I would want to slap that old bitch with my notepad because she doesn't know me. So I go for their table instead.