Chapter 20

Destiny POV

I'm looking down at my phone walking out the restaurant until, I look up and see Simon. I instantly roll my eyes at his presence. I try walking past him but he does that arm grab thing that I always hated.

"Let go of me" I say trying to get out of his hold on my arm.

"Let me drive you home" he replies he finally lets go of my arm.

"No, thank you. Someone's already driving me home"

"Who? Is it a guy?" He asks getting all defensive.

"And if it was?" I look at him up and down.

"If it's a guy he's not taking you home. Tell him I am" I look around wondering who the fuck is he talking to. Last time I checked which was like an hour ago, he had a girlfriend.

"The guy with a girlfriend is trying to tell me who can take me home?" I laughed.

"Who? That girl wasn't my girlfriend." he obviously lied. He's acting as if I don't remember her from the time he cheated on me.

"She's the same girl you cheated on me with" I say and he couldn't even say anything back.

I got a text from Junhoe saying he's just got off from work. I immediately walk away from Simon.

"Where are you going" he shouts from a distance.

"I'm going home" I shout back.

I hop in the car with Junhoe. He starts telling me how he almost got head in the break room which made me mentally judge him.

I got into my house and my mom wasn't home. She's never home anyways. If I still wanted to go out I could do it easily but I'm not because what will I do? Lily is working too so we have to schedule when to see each other because she's also in a relationship. She's still with Jinhwan's short ass. Major eye roll.

I take a shower and get something to eat. Before laying in bed and watching tv. A hour later, it hits midnight and Simon texts me. Damn I can't catch a break.

Simon: You got to let me take you home one day

He just doesn't stop.

Me: No I already told you someone's taking me home

Simon: Well I'm coming to see you tomorrow

I rolled my eyes so damn hard.

Me: I'm going to sleep

I put my phone of the charger and shut the tv.

Simon: Could you do me a favor?

Me: What is it Simon?

Simon: Show me your titties

I scrunch up my face at the phone as if he's in front of me. I don't even text back I just go to sleep.

Next day...