Chapter 26

Destiny POV

"He found out about Jay" Lily's eyes widened.

"Yes but I want to make it right with Simon. Help me get him back" I said in tears. It's been a week and I've been ignoring Jay. I've tried to talk to Simon but he's been ignoring me.

"Destiny I don't think you should go back to Simon. Your relationship with him is too toxic" she says which makes me frown.

Lily is really starting to get on my nerves. She thinks she so much better than me just because she has Jinhwan.

"Since you've been in this relationship with Jinhwan you think you know everything about everyone's relationship" I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't say I knew anything about anyone's relationship" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"It's like you think I'm stupid or something. You've been flaunting your relationship in my face and then when I finally find someone I love, you tell me our relationship is toxic"

"Because it is. You guys take turns cheating on each other then he calls you out of your name whenever you get into an argument with him"

"How could you use our past against us like that? Simon is a good guy and he loves me. I'm the one that keeps messing up. You know what Lily, we don't have to be friends anymore. You're only in my life to judge me"

"I don't like how you're blaming everything on yourself. Let's not forget he was the first one to cheat. I'm just saying you're doing a whole bunch of things you wouldn't do for this toxic ass relationship. You're only mad right now because I'm not telling you what you want to hear. You want someone to tell you to chase after Simon. I'm not going to do that" she says grabbing her purse walking out my room.

Once she makes it downstairs near the front door I yell "AND DON'T COME BACK" she opens the door and slams it.

If I tell you to help me get my man back you're supposed to help me. She's too busy with her own relationship to even care about what I'm going through.

Work all day was boring as hell. After work, I should go to that night club Jay took me to.

After work, I convince Junhoe to go to the night club with me. I haven't thought of Junhoe as a boyfriend for a long time but now that I'm single I've been thinking about it.

"Junhoe do you have a girlfriend" I smiled at him.

"No" he replied smiling back.

"Do you want one" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Why are you acting like this?" He furrowed his eyebrows. Why is every guy I push up on not responding how I want them to.

"Nothing never mind I move my arms from his neck. I went to use the restroom but the line was too long.

I sat over at the bar and the bartender hands me a drink saying some guy bought it for me I look over to see who it is and to my surprise it's Jay.

I don't want to face him right now. I don't even know what to say. I ruined his friendship with Simon.

I was going to get up and go somewhere else but, he stops me.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"I don't know what to say. I caused too much trouble" I looked at the floor.

"It wasn't just you. I played a part in it too but enough about that, let's just have some fun" he ordered more drinks for me. He couldn't drink much because he was driving tonight.

I decided I wanted to go back to his place.

Once we got there he took out a bottle of alcohol.

"We should go in the pool"

"You have a pool?" I looked at him in shock. "How come you never told me"

"Destiny every time you came here you were trying to fuck"

Well he wasn't wrong about that.

"Let's just go" I took off my dress leaving me in my bra and panties.

We were in the pool drinking our glass of liquor until Jay puts his glass cup down and wraps his arms around me while I'm trying to drink down my glass.

Simon POV

I feel like Jay and I have been friends too long to be fighting over a girl. Especially a girl that has cheated on me and lied to me. To think I was going to propose to her and hope that we get married after she graduated from college.

"You should text Jay and tell him we're coming over so I could talk to him" Gray nodded his head and texted Jay.

A few minutes after that Gray's phone starts vibrating and his eyes widened.

"I don't think we should go to Jay's house he's probably busy"

"But he's not working today" I furrowed my eyebrows then I thought to myself. Destiny is probably over there. I find it really funny how she was calling me all week trying to get back with me but now she's over at Jay's house.

I bring the engagement ring I was supposed to give to her and head to Jay's house.

Destiny POV

"I love it daddy" I muffled into the couch while Jay smacked my ass pounding into me. Jay had me bent over the arm of the couch. I didn't want to do it in the pool.

There was a knock on the door. From the way Jay was beating it that person was going to be knocking on the door for a while.

The knocking got louder and more annoying.

"Jay just get the door and come back" I moan. He gives me four more strokes and pulls out putting on his boxers and shorts.

He opens the door and I hear a lot of arguing.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter