Chapter Sixteen

Please vote, comment, and share

Jay park was looking fione as the fuck on Black Ink Crew like guys I caaaanot. I fangirled so hard like I was actually there

Kendra POV

I snuck into Mina's dad room with only my bra and panties on. I'm trying to seduce him because he's fine as hell.

He wasn't even in his room. I was going to go back into Mina's room but, then I started hearing low moans coming from I'm guessing his bathroom.

The door was already opened a little I just needed to get a peak of who he was in the bathroom with.

He was fucking a girl against the bathroom sink and the girl looks a lot like Destiny. I can't wait to tell Mina she's going to be so mad.

Destiny already took Bobby from me and now she's taking Mina's dad too? Not on my watch.

I run out his room and pretend I'm sleeping in Mina's room. I hear his room door open and whispering from the two. I cracked the door open a little bit and see that it is Destiny. She is such a hoe. 

I went to sleep ready to tell Mina what I saw tonight. She's going to be so mad.

It's early in the morning. I could barely sleep because I was just ready to spill this tea. Mina and Angelica wakes up.

"Destiny is sleeping with your dad" I tell Mina. She stares at me trying to process my words. I'm thinking she's going to be mad at Destiny and her dad instead she raises her hand to slap me.

"You're a liar. My dad would never mess with a girl like Destiny. Plus, my dad doesn't even like black girls. If you're going to say false she like that then get the fuck out of my house" she snapped.

I held my cheek as her words struck me. But, I did see Destiny in the bathroom with Mina's dad and I seen her leaving with him.

"But I did see them" I said. I flinched as she raised her hand again. Angelica caught her hand this time.

"Mina it's ok go cool down" Angelica told her. Surprisingly, Mina listened and went in the bathroom.

As soon as she was gone Angelica turned to me. "I seen Mina's dad and Destiny eating out together once" she whispered. So I'm not the only one who caught them.

"Why didn't you say that in front of Mina" I crossed my arms. Sometimes, Angelica is so fake.

"Because she's in denial sis. At least, I stopped her from slapping you again" she explained.

"She's lucky we're in her house I would of dragged her"

"Sure you would" She said with sarcasm in her voice.

"Maybe we should test if they really are together" I changed the subject.

"Like how?"

"Let's mention that she's pregnant by Junhoe around him. Let's see how he would react"

"That's a good idea"