Chapter 36

Destiny POV

"Where the fuck were you?!" Jacob yelled at me as I walked into my bedroom.

"I was at a friend's house" I pushed past him.

"you think I'm fucking dumb? You were at a guy's house weren't you?"

I didn't answer. If you know where I was then just break up with me.

"Destiny you don't hear me talking to!?"

"What?! What do you want?!" I yelled back.

"Tell me the fucking truth!"

"Ok I spent the night with my ex! Now leave-" before I could finish my sentence he slapped me across the face causing me to stumble back. My right cheek started to sting. I didn't realize that he had his fist balled up.

"Jacob I don't want to be with you anymore. You keep saying you're not going to hit me anymore but you still put your hands on me"

one swift movement, his fist connected with my left eye causing me to drop to the floor.

"You fucking slut" he picked me up by hair and threw me against the wall.

"Jacob stop. I don't-"

"You don't what? Say it so I can have another reason to fucking kill you"

I slid on the floor crying as he went into the bathroom. When he came out I was frightened. He basically threatened to kill me and we were sadly home alone. If he wanted to he could kill me right now.

"Pack your shit we're leaving early" he told me. No, I don't want to go. I'm so close to happiness with Simon.

"No I can't go. My mom will be-"

"Bullshit Destiny your mom is barely here. You proved that you can't control yourself and keep your legs closed over here"

"So you're not going to let me see my mom anymore?" I said as tear fell down my cheeks. My eye was stinging was bad I could feel it swelling up.

"If she wants to see you she could come to New York. I'm tired of talking about this. Pack your shit" he yelled at me causing me to jump.

I was packing my things. I thought leaving Jacob would be easy but he won't let me leave him. I just want to be back in Simon's arms. That's where I felt safe.

"You're the definition of a fucking hoe" he chuckled while leaning against my dresser as I packed.

"I should of known you would pull some shit like this. When we met you told me you were fucking a guy in his 30s and you were only 18 years old. You fucked him and his fucking friends." He shook his head insulting me.

"Then I come here with you just so you could spend the night and the majority of the day with a guy who never gave a fuck about you" he said. That really struck a nerve because I know Simon cares about me. He didn't show me in the past but recently he's been showing me a lot.

"He does care about me" I whispered loud enough.

"Fucking trash" Jacob mumbled before spitting in my face. I've never had anyone spit on me before.

I can't do anything about it because he's stronger than me. He doesn't love me and he's disrespectful towards me.

"You obviously don't love me and think I'm a hoe. Why are you trying to keep me around?" I cried.

He didn't even respond he just finished packing his things and waited for me to finish.

I was desperately trying to find my phone but it was no where to be found.

"You're not going to find your phone" he says.

That's it, I lost. All I truly wanted was to be with Simon again. My mistakes that I made in New York caught up with me and took over my happiness.

Now what? Am I supposed to stay with Jacob for the rest of my life or until he gets tired of me?

"Put these on" he handed me some shades.

I finished packing and we headed out. We were going to stay at a hotel for a few days.

As soon as we checked into the hotel he went out and left me alone.

I was too sore and tired to even get off the bed.

I should of told Simon that Jacob hits me. He wouldn't let this happen to me. Now, Simon might think I chose Jacob over him. The more I think about it the more it's driving me crazy. I have to at least find a way to leave. He went out maybe it's my chance to escape.

I didn't realize I sat around moping for too long until, Jacob comes through the door drunk. I pretend to be sleeping because I didn't want to deal with his drunk ass.

He kept feeling up. Until, he eventually shook me to wake up.

Once I got up he unzipped his pants pulling his dick out and forcing it into my mouth.

"This is why I keep you around" he grunts while I'm forced to suck his dick.

Simon POV

"She's still not answering your text or calls" Gray asked.

"No" I sighed. "maybe I should give up on us"

"Don't give up so easily. You waited five months for her to come back" he responds.

It's just I had so much planned for us for these two weeks and she promised we would spend these two weeks together and it's not happening at all. She hasn't answered me in two days.

It will crush me if she realized that I'm not what she wanted.

Lily POV

"Destiny left with her boyfriend" Destiny's mom tells me.

"Why would she go so soon? She's suppose to spend Christmas break here?

"I don't know she wrote a note saying she doesn't feel comfortable in this house and she would rather be back in New York" her mom shook her head. "If you ask me I think that boy is brain washing her. Since when has Destiny not felt comfortable in here?"

"Can I see the note" I asked.

Her mom passed me the note and it was Destiny's handwriting. I just feel like it was all forced. I wish I came here a few days ago because now she could of already went back to New York with his dumbass.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter