Chapter Twelve

Please vote, comment, and share

Destiny POV

Simon has walked up to the table. Jay and Gray laugh to theirselves as Bobby sits there looking confused. Why did I put him in this situation? Oh yeah because I'm a selfish bitch.

"Why don't you sit down" Bobby said. I sat down next to Bobby. I could tell Simon was surprised as to why I'm letting Bobby tell me what to do.

Simon just gets straight to it. "How long you've known her?" He asked.

You could tell Bobby was debating on whether he should answer or not? I was hoping he didn't.

"Since we were in middle school" he answered. My eyes widened. It's true I've known him that long but, he didn't need to say it.

"Damn middle school sweethearts?" Jay said which caused Gray to laugh. Simon wasn't laughing, he looked mad.

"How long have you liked her" Gray asked. Why isn't Bobby questioning why their asking him so many questions.

"I've liked her since our freshmen year of high school" Jay raised his eyebrows. "Sounds like a cute story to tell their kids right Simon?" He cheesed.

Jay is making it even worse. There's no need to rub it in Simon's face.

"You know she has a boyfriend right?" Simon pointed at me.

"Yeah he's sitting right next to her" Bobby pointed at himself. Oh but, didn't he say we were just talking.

"That's not what she says when she's with me" Simon laughed. This conversation is way too petty for me. I'm scared to even say anything. If I try to explain myself I'm scared that they'll pull out receipts.

Bobby started laughing. "Destiny before we took a shower together last week I told you to leave me before you have me looking stupid"

"Wait, before y'all took a shower together last week?" Jay looked up at Simon. Gray was sipping on the milkshake I didn't even get to drink like it was his.

"But weren't you on a big date with my best friend last week Destiny?" Gray asked. He knew the answer to that question. This is all crumbling in my face. Now, Bobby is going to know that I wasn't at a scholarship meeting.

"You mean the scholarship meeting?" Bobby questioned looking at me. At this point, everyone's eyes were on me. Even other people in the restaurant was all up in our conversation.

"Oh she was getting a scholarship alright" Jay laughed. "For riding dick" Jay mumbled loud enough so the table could hear. Gray was laughing uncontrollably.

Bobby and Simon were just staring at me for an explanation. Of course, I can't give none of them a logical explanation on why I was going back and forth with them.

"Destiny are you going home with me or not?" Bobby said. Since, we live in the same neighborhood why not right?

I got up and Bobby got out of the seating booth to leave. I was going to follow after him until, Simon grabs my hand.

"No she's going home with me" Bobby was walking past Simon to leave and Simon purposely bumped his shoulder onto Bobby's.

Bobby turned around ready to fight Simon but, Gray and Jay stood up. So, he just backed up and walking away.