Chapter Two

Destiny POV

Lily and I have been planning for the weekend. She did my eyebrows, we went to Victoria secrets and got me some new bras and panties, we dyed my hair black and blonde ombré.

In other words, your girl looking like a bad bitch.

"You are ready to get your mans" Lily wiped her fake tears.

My mom drove Lily and I to Mina's house. From the second, I walked in Simon was already staring at the kid.

"Happy 18th birthday Destiny" he smirked at me.

"Dad when are we going out to eat?" Mina whined.

"Hold on, I'm going to go change" he said. Can I come with you I said in my head because your girl just can't say these things out loud.

We were in Mina's room until my future husband got dressed.

"Guys I'm talking to Jinhwan well kind of sort of. He's being a hoe so I can't claim him like that. He's having a party tonight maybe we should go" Lily said.

"Yeah but, we'll have to sneak out because my dad is always tripping" Mina looked towards the door to see if her dad was trying to spy on us.

Our plan is going real smooth so far. Mina is falling for it. Lily is a real good actress. I nominate her for a Oscar.

✨✨

We went out to eat and I decided to sit by Simon of course. Lily went to the bathroom with Mina so, we were alone.

"You look beautiful today" he smiled at me. My gosh he's beautiful.

"Thank you" I smiled. I'm freaking out I'm getting nervous. Maybe, I should do one of the things Lily taught me to do at times like this.

I took his hand that was already under the table and put it on my thigh. He did the unexpected.

He spreads my legs with his hand and starts rubbing my clit. I tried to hold on to his arm but he wouldn't stop. I have awaken the beast. I was squirming in my seats trying not to moan out load and just when I was about to cum he stops. Only because Mina and Lily were coming back. I forgot they even existed for a while.

Lily sits down and immediately starts smiling like she knows what went down.

✨✨

Later on that night

We were in Mina's room. Mina was giving us pointless gossip about bitches we don't give a fuck about. Until, Lily got so bored so pulled out her bag.

I know Lily is known to be crazy so, I was hoping she didn't pull out a taser or something and tase Mina.

"Ok so it's half pass litty and none of us are drunk" she pulled out a vodka bottle.

"Where did you get that?" Mina questioned. We leave her out of everything to the point that she don't know we do this all the time.

"I borrowed it from my big sister" Lily replied. "Des go get us cups and some juice because I'm not about to drink this straight" Lily told me, Mina agreed.

Yay I get to see my man again. I walked into the kitchen. He was on the couch watching tv.

Damn this house has some tall ass people if the cups are on the top shelves like that. I tried reaching for it but it wasn't working out. Let me call daddy Simon to get it for me.

I came up to him. I almost forgot what I came to him for.

"Could you please get 3 cups for me I can't reach it" I said innocently.

We went into the kitchen. My back was turned away from him. He pressed against my ass to get the cups on the top shelves, like wait a minute what you trynna do.

He got the cups for but, then started trailing his hand all over my body. He slid his hands and my panties and started rubbing my clit. He was trailing kisses on my neck. I damn near forgot why I came to the kitchen.

"You like it huh" he whispered into my ear.

"Uh huh I like it" I moaned then he stops. I turned around and give him that "what the fuck" look.

"If you want more, come to my room when everyone is sleeping" he told me and walked away.

Internally, I was cheering, twerking, milly rocking, dabbing, all types of stuff.

I got the juice out the fridge and cups with the biggest smile on my face. I lowkey took a long time I wonder why they didn't realize.

I come into the room and I see Lily and Mina waterfalling the liquor, they were drinking it out the bottle.

Mina was already drunk so she was all over the place, such a lightweight. I told Lily what went down.

"Oh my gosh, Mina and I are gonna sneak out to the party and you go to your man" she whispered

"How am I gonna stay here while y'all sneak out?"

"Sis you have to pretend you're sleeping" Lily said. You see this is why she's my best friend.

"Guys i have a secret" Mina giggled.

We looked at her confused.

"I slept with Jinhwan already" Mina covered her face and giggled

"Tehehe" Lily mocked her "what's so funny" Lily started squinting her.

"It's just funny because I had him first" she laughed going to the bathroom.

"Sis fuck her dad real good for me"

✨✨

Hope you enjoyed the chapter