Chapter 28

Destiny POV

Since that day, I only talked to Jay once. Only because he wanted to end things with me because he says I don't know what I want. I didn't argue with that because it's true.

Simon on the other hand checks up on me. Sometimes I beg for him to take me back but he reminds me that I have to work on myself. I tried but I don't like being alone. I need someone to love me. It's my last day here anyway. I've spent the majority of the day packing. I'm officially going to be in New York. Maybe I could find a new boyfriend.

By the way, Lily and and I made up after I went over her house to cry on her shoulder after Simon broke up with me. I had to realize no matter so many people walked out on me but Lily has never left me.

I didn't expect for Simon to show up at my house after I finished packing. It brought a smile to my face. When I opened the door for him I couldn't help but to give him a big hug. I haven't seen him face to face in a month. I let him in the house and we sit on the couch.

"Simon what are you doing here" I try to hold my excitement.

"I came to give you something" he smiled. Is he going to give me some dick? Destiny stop thinking stuff like that I said to myself.

"What is it?" I asked.

He pulled out an envelope. He's giving me money?

"It's a letter" I laughed. "What is this the 90s?" I joked.

I know you weren't expecting a letter but my real feelings are written in it" he nudged me playfully.

"I'm sorry Simon" I apologized. "Do you want me to read it right now?" I added.

"No, I won't be able to handle your response if you read it right now. When you get to New York you could read it. I'm not in a rush for you to answer so you could read it whenever you want" he handed it to me.

I'm so tempted to read it. What if he's asking me to be with him again? No I doubt it. He made it very clear that he doesn't feel that way for me anymore.

"Well I have to get going. I'm sure you have a plane to catch" he stood up. I almost didn't want him to leave.

"Yeah bye Simon" I opened the door for him. "Bye Destiny" he gave me a kiss on the forehead. He left out the door and to his car driving off.

I cried myself to sleep that night knowing I'm going to be so far away from him.

After the plane landed...

Lily and I went to our new school and dorms. Sadly, we don't have the same room but we're right across the hall from each other. We decided to explore New York with our roommates. My roommates name is Jessica but her nick name is Jessi. Lily's roommate name is Kristen.

All four of us were having so much fun at this restaurant/bar until, this guy came to approach us. He was really cute. I never thought I would be attracted to a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Now that I realize it I've only been with Asian guys. There needs to be a change. Why am I even talking about dating I should be working on myself.

"Could I please talk to you for a minute" he pointed at me. I was kind of happy that a guy wanted to talk to me. I ruined my reputation back at home. Not even Simon, the man that says he loves me and he always will have a place in his heart for me doesn't want to be with me. I'm working on not ruining my reputation like that in New York as well.

Lily was signaling for me to reject him because she feels I should be alone for a while too. I'm not a kid I don't need people telling me what to do and what I need. I need someone to make me happy. It's not fair that Lily tells me I should be single for a while and she's still with Jinhwan. Well they have a long distance relationship now.

He took me over to the bar area and ordered me drinks. I'm guessing he's 21. There's no way he could get drinks without being of age. Maybe I have a thing for older guys.

"What's your name beautiful?" He asked. Aww he called me beautiful, I haven't had anyone call me beautiful in a while.

"My name is Destiny and yours?" I downed my first shot. He kept ordering more. I think he's trying to get me drunk.

"Jacob" he smiled. "How old are you" I asked.

"I'm 27" he replied.

"I'm 18" I smiled. He wasn't even looking at my face he was looking at my titties. I haven't been around a guy in a while so this is making me a little hot. Most girls wouldn't like that. Hell, I was one of those girls at one point.

We started talking a little more and he started rubbing on my thighs. I didn't stop him at all.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked rubbing up my thigh.

"No, I'm single" I quickly replied. I know I haven't been here for 24 hours yet but I really need some male attention. I told Simon and Lily I would work on myself. I will do that after tonight.

"You want to go back to my place?" He asked. There was something in me that was telling me not to go with him.

I blocked it out and told him let's go. Lily texted me:

Destiny what are you doing, you don't even know him!

I ignored it and got in his car anyways. I wish I would've listened.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter