Chapter 23

Destiny POV

"I want you to fuck me" I took my dress off and threw it on the other side of the couch.

"No I can't do that. You were just crying about Simon" he said but I took his hands so they can grope on my ass.

"You don't believe your dick is good enough to make me stop thinking about Simon or are you just scared of him" I whispered in his ear grinding on top of him making him hard.

"Destiny" he grunted. He pushed me off him. He's not getting away from me that easy.

He was still sitting on the couch and I stood in front of him. I was going to start taking off my bra and panties until, he starts taking off his shut unzipping and unbuttoning his pants. He pulled down his pants revealing his boxers.

I thought he was going to touch me but he pick me up and leads me to his room and throws me on his bed. I get so excited. It's going to happen.

"Wait here I'm coming back" he says. I wait for him but he took so long to the point I fell asleep.

The next morning...

I flutter my eyes open realizing I have to pee and he's still not next to me. Where the fuck did he go? I go to the bathroom and pee. After I'm done peeing and washing my hands I start looking for him around the house. Come to find out I see him on his couch laying his head on a pillow and a blanket covering himself. He purposely left me in bed by myself.

I shake him out of his sleep. He slowly starts to wake up and looks up at me with a confused look.

"So you left me in the room waiting for you? You're an asshole. Am I really that unattractive to you?" I crossed my arms.

"No you're attractive but you were with my best friend" he sits up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"No I wasn't! I was his fuck buddy. It shouldn't be that hard to fuck me. Don't guys sleep with the girl their friends slept with anyways!" I raised my voice getting angry.

"It obviously wasn't just sex for the both of you. I'm not putting myself in the middle of that bullshit"

"THEN WHY DID YOU TAKE ME OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE" I yelled feeling myself get even angrier than I was before.

"I just wanted to have some fun" He says nonchalantly. How could he just say that? What if I was to start liking him?

"My god, I keep falling for the same bullshit! Where the fuck is my clothes so I could leave?!" He gets up to get my clothes. I snatch them from him as soon as he hands them to me.

"Please don't be mad" he tells me but I continue to put on my clothes with anger.

I start walking out the door and he follows after me.

"Come on, let me drive you home"

I turned around and said "Nope, I rather walk. You made me think you actually like me. I was just a-" I got interrupted by a kiss from him.

"Now can I take you home?" He says.

"Yes you can take me home" I smiled. At least I got a kiss. This is enough to rub in Simon's face.

Jay POV

"You kissed Destiny!" Gray shouted so I had to cover his mouth.

"Yeah but it was only because she kept trying to make me fuck her. That was the only thing that would calm her down" Gray started shaking his head. I kind of did it because I'm starting to like her. It's not fair that she had to be with Simon first.

"You shouldn't of took her out in the first place. Simon doesn't even like us looking at her. What are you going to do?" Gray says. I doubt that Simon's going to find out. I'll just tell Destiny to keep her mouth shut.

"He's not going to find out"

Destiny POV

Ever since Jay and I kissed he's been ignoring me. Maybe I came on to him too strong. Why did he take me out and let me drink if his intentions weren't to have sex with me.

I crossed the street to Junhoe's job to wait for him. While I'm waiting I hear someone call my name. I turn around to see Jay.

He walked up to me.

"What are you doing over here?" He asked.

"I'm waiting for my friend to give me a ride" I say.

"Let me give you a ride instead" I didn't even think about it. What if we actually have sex tonight.

I hop in his car and while we're driving he says "Yo Destiny you can't tell anyone about that kiss" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why the fuck not?" I raised my voice.

"Because it wasn't supposed to happen"

"What do you mean? You kissed me!" I pouted. How am I going to rub this in Simon's face if Jay doesn't want me to say anything.

"Only to make you stop complaining about me not having sex with you"

"You took me out isn't that what happens after you take a girl to the club"

"Simon was right. It's hard to get through to you" he says as he parks in front of my house. I slapped him across the face.

"I don't give a damn what Simon said. I'm going to fucking tell him you kissed me" I try getting out the car but he grabbed my arm and kissed me again. I ended up kissing back but I don't want him to say he felt like he had to. So I broke the kiss but he did it again but this time it got very aggressive. Our tongues were dancing with one another. Until my mom gets to the car and knocks on the window. I put the window down scared to get out the car. She just seen me being a hoe right in front of her house.

"Hey mom you're so pretty today" I kind of lied. She was looking basic as hell. You know when you're not doing shit at home so you just wear whatever is comfortable? That's how she was looking.

"Shut up Destiny I look a hot mess. Who's he" she gets straight to the point.

"Um he's my boyfriend" I lied.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter