Chapter Seven

please vote,comment, and share 💕

Destiny POV

I left his house with a broken heart. I was really falling for him. I thought we had something serious. I decided to go over to the park since, it was actually empty today.

I only seen one person there when I looked closely, it was Bobby.

I hope he doesn't hate me. I sit on the swings next to him. There was an awkward silence. I've known this guy since we were in middle school. The fact that we're not friends right now because of a guy who cheated on me is killing me.

I was going to speak up until he said "Just got out a relationship?"

"Yeah" I sighed.

"Same" he replied. Wait, Bobby had a girlfriend?

"You had a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah only for like a week though. She would say things like I dress like a fuck boy. It's like she was trying to change me"

I looked at him up and down. Ok yeah he looks like a fuck boy. But, I wouldn't want him to change how he looks.

"Oh well, he cheated on me" I felt my heart breaking all over again just thinking about it.

"He doesn't know what he had" he smiled at me.

"I know right, I'm one of the baddest bitches to ever be birthed" I said which caused Bobby to laugh.

"Let me push you on the swings and you could tell me everything" he got up and went behind me.

A part of me was happy. I got back one of my best friends.

We played all day. On the swings, on the slides, and the monkey bars. We even played tag.

We were walking home with one another holding hands.

"Today was fun. You made me feel so much better" I smiled squeezing his hand.

"You deserve to be happy Des" he replied.

Everything he told me today, the way he was holding my hands, the way he smiling at me, and staring at me just made me forget about what happened before that.

I went into my house and he went into his. He stayed up late on the phone. Maybe, I should just be with someone my age. At least, he knows how to treat me.

The next day, I was looking forward to being with Bobby all day.

I told Lily everything like always.

"Just take things slow with Bobby because you just got out of a relationship" I nodded. She's right if I just jump into things it won't do me any good.

Lily and I met up with Bobby since he basically lives in our neighborhood.

Bobby held my hand again. For some reason it made my heart flutter.

We walked into my locker so, I could get my books.

Mina started walking over. I honestly don't want to see or talk to her it's just going to remind me of how her dad broke my heart.