Chapter Ten

AHHHHH BOBBY WITH BLACK HAIR IS BACK AND THIS SONG IS A MUTHAFUCKIN BOP

Destiny POV

"So you learned them new things from your little boyfriend huh?" Simon questioned out of breath as we were lying on the bed.

"What?" I laid there confused and sore. What the fuck was he talking about.

"Cut the shit Destiny. You were never good at riding dick." I immediately snapped my neck his direction.

"Yes the fuck I was" I answered. He better be playing.

"No you weren't. That's why I always flipped us over and took control" I squinted my eyes at him. That's when I remember all those times where he never let me get on top.

"So you couldn't of told me" I punched him in the shoulder.

"I was trying to find another way to tell you but since you went out and learned from someone else.." He trailed off.

"I've never had sex with Bobby" I turned away from him.

"So that's his name"

"No!" I shouted defensively. Why would I even mention Bobby's name?

"Either way you're going to leave him" he pulled me closer to him.

Little does he know, I'm not. I'm just trying to make sure that I don't get played at the end and Bobby will always be there to mend my heart.

"But you're still gonna be with that bitch...what's her name Christina...Crystal...Ciara" I said snapping my fingers as if I was trying to remember her name"

"Chanel" he said. I should punch him in the throat.

"Oh so you're just gonna defend her" I squinted my eyes at him.

"No I'm not defending her baby" he pecked my lips.

I looked down at my phone and seen a text from Lily saying that Bobby's waiting for me. Aww I kind of wanted to spend the night.

"Take me home" I said.

"Why can't you stay the night" he asked.

My mom is not going to be home but, Bobby is waiting for me. If he sees I never come back he'll know what's going on.

"I don't want my mom to come home and see that I left"

"Why don't you tell her you're having a sleepover with Mina?"

"Because she knows we're beefing right now" I answered. At this point, I don't even give a fuck if he knows that I want to punch his daughter in the esophagus.

"What did she do?"

I would question why he's all up in the sauce but that's his daughter so, I'm gonna chill.

"A lot" I can't even explain the things she did without saying something mean. "Simon please take me home" I begged.

We both got dressed and he took me home. I get out the car and walk up to my house waving Simon off. As I get to the front steps Bobby is coming out of the bushes.