Chapter Eleven

PLEASE VOTE,SHARE,AND COMMENT

Destiny POV

"We had make up sex" I blurted out as soon as Lily and I were alone.

"So are you leaving Bobby?" She asked.

"No" I rolled my eyes. I can't let go of him even if I had to.

"Oh so you were just using Simon for one night" she assumed.

"No" I shouted. I'm in love with him even if he can't reciprocate those same feelings.

"Destiny you can't have both of them. What if you get caught?" She was speaking facts but, I wasn't trying to hear it.

"I won't get caught" I said. I was more so hoping I didn't get caught.

"But, Bobby loves you and I don't think Simon thinks of you any other way than a fuck buddy"

"I know you're right but, I can't let him go. I tried to but, I can't" I pouted.

"Well sis I dragged Mina" she said.

My eyes widened. "Like she actually squared up with you?"

"Nope, her punk ass pulled me into a hug and started pulling my hair"

"What the fuck she sneaked you"

"Yes her dumbass snuck me but it's ok. I'm coming for my round two"

One week later

Mina has been avoiding being in the same place as Lily. We have class together and Mina would rather sit in the front of the class close to the teacher. For some reason, she's still talking shit. Sis obviously doesn't want no smoke so what is her problem?

Never mind that Bobby and I are going out to eat. I had to cancel plans with Simon because he's been taking up a lot of my time. We don't have sex as much as we use to. He buys me gifts and spends quality time with me like I'm his actual girlfriend.

Bobby and I sit down and ordered our food. I look up and see Simon with his two friends. It's probably Gray and Jay. I quickly look down because I don't want him to see me. Plus, he's facing my direction.

"Is something wrong?" Bobby put his phone down and looked back to see what got me so shook.

"N-no n-nothings wrong" I stuttered. Bobby goes back to scrolling on his phone.

I felt uncomfortable like someone was staring at me. I kept telling myself don't look up but, I couldn't help it.  I looked up to see Simon staring at me. We just kept staring at one another until he starts speaking to Jay and Gray pointing at me.

They both turn their heads to look. I don't know what their conversation is but it seemed like a long ass conversation.

I became extremely nervous. I couldn't stay here. In the same room as Simon and Bobby. It's like my worst nightmare came true.

"Bobby I have to use the restroom" I start getting up.

"Alright" he looked up from his phone for a second.

I was walking to the bathroom until, I felt someone grab my arm. I was going to turn around and beat that ass.

I turn around and its Simon. I felt my heart racing. I was trying to pull away but, he's stronger than me.

He pulls me into the men's restroom. I didn't want to go in. What if Bobby comes in here then I'll be caught.

"What are doing here with him?" He shouted at me. It made me jump.

"Simon calm down he's just a friend" I lied.

"Destiny you told me you had to study for a test" he caught me in a lie.

"B-but" I stuttered. I didn't know what else to say.

"So you told me to be faithful to you which I have been doing but, you have someone on the side?" He questioned.

"I was going to leave him Simon I just needed the right time"

"Ok then call me when you're officially done with him" he tried walking out but I grabbed his arm.

"Simon please I love you" I started to cry.

"You don't love me, you have him" he tried to detach my hands from him.

"No you can't leave me" I dramatically drop myself on the floor.

"Destiny, get up" he tried pulling me up off the floor but I wouldn't budge.

"No you don't want to be with me anymore" I whined.

"I want to be with you but, you don't know what you want"

"I want you"

"Then tell him that" he pulled me up.

"O-ok I'll tell him tonight" he wiped my tears and pecked my lips.

"I love you too" he whispered. This is the first time he's ever told me he loves me. Every time I tell him I love him he changed the topic. I'm happy he feels the same way but, I can't end things with Bobby.

I walked out first. From afar I could see Bobby having a conversation with Simon's friend. Why the fuck are they talking to him.

I rushed over there. Gray and Jay were sitting in the seating booth across from Bobby.

As I was walking over I hear Gray ask "So that girl that was sitting here, was that your girlfriend?" My eyes widened.

Oh fuck what if they were sent to talk to Bobby.

"We're just talking" Bobby says which got me looking at him like hold the fuck up. Well if that's the case why the fuck do I feel guilty.

I got there and started looking down at Jay and Gray in my seat.

"Oh aren't you Simon's girl" Jay pointed at me. This motherfucker snitched on me.

I didn't say anything I just stayed frozen while, all eyes were on me.

Then, Simon walks up to our table. Oh no this is not going to end well.

✨✨

I hope you baddies enjoyed the chapter