Chapter Eight

Destiny POV

It's Monday morning and Lily is still mad about what Mina did. It would be best if Mina didn't come to school today.

Lily was searching for Mina. She was even late to class trying to find her. Until, she came into class and I told her Mina isn't even here today.

"I knew she wasn't going to come to school today she's scared" Lily rolled her eyes taking out her notebook and pencil.

"She's not even scared of you" some random ass girl said in the front of class.

"What's your name?" I asked the girl. I just want to know why the fuck was she all up over here in our business.

"Erin S-" I immediately interrupted her.

"Ok Erin shut your ass up it has nothing to do with you" I shot at her. She shut her mouth real quick.

Lily and I started laughing until, I get a text. I'm thinking it from Bobby I got huge smile on my face. It drops when I realize it's Simon.

We really need to talk. I just want to explain everything to you.

I showed Lily. "Maybe you should hear him out. You don't have to take him back" she said.

I was surprised. I expected her to say some shit like "fuck him with a capital F".

"I don't know I don't think I can face him" I shook me head.

"Well you also can't fully move on to Bobby because you're still talking about Simon to Bobby. How do you think it makes him feel?"

I hate to say it she was right. Sometimes, I find myself still talking about Simon to Bobby. When I argue with Bobby I still bring up Simon like he was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Maybe I should meet up with him.

Ok I'm available on Friday

Just thinking about meeting up with him made me nervous. I don't know what to expect. Plus, I haven't had sex in a while. I don't know if I'll be able to control myself around him.

After school..

While I was eating out with Bobby all I could think about is how Simon use to touch me and whisper dirty things in my ears.

"Destiny are you even listening?" Bobby asked waving his hand in my face.

"Sorry I just zoned out" I said.

"You've been doing that all day today. Is something wrong?" he asked.

I can't tell him about me meeting up with Simon. He doesn't even know Simon is Mina's dad. That will honestly make me look bad.

"No I'm just thinking about that big math exam we have coming up" I said.

"I could help you study on Friday" he said eating his fries.

I remembered that Simon and I had to meet up.

"I can't on do it Friday" I blurted out.

"Why not?" He looked confused.

"I have this meeting I need to attend" I lied.

"Oh really about what?"

"A scholarship" I lied again.

"Oh well I hope you get it" he reached over the table to give me a kiss on the cheek.

The fact that I'm lying to him is making me feel bad. I hope this meet up is at least worth my time.

✨✨

I know this chapter is shorter to the usual chapters and kind of boring but the next will be soooo much better