Chapter 25

Destiny POV

I speed walk to the bathroom. He catches up to me and pulls me into the bathroom locking the door.

"I'm glad to see you I came by your job today and you weren't there" he says. Yeah because I was with Jay all day.

"Why are you here with Jay?" he asks getting straight to the point.

"We're just hanging out" I say trying not to make eye contact with him.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" he lightly grabbed my chin turning my head to look at him. "Why are you acting so suspicious, like you've been doing something you're not supposed to do?" He asked.

I know I was talking all this shit about how I'm going to rub it in his face but now that I'm in front of him, I kind of feel guilty.

"I'm not answering any of your questions. You're engaged" I turn away from him.

"Engaged? To who? Where the fuck did you hear that?" He asked. He's obviously acting dumb.

"Whatever Simon keep playing dumb" I was walking past him until, my phone started vibrating. I pull it out and put in my password. It was a text from Jay say "I can't wait to punish you tonight"

I try putting my phone away quickly but Simon snatches it out of my hand reading the message. He threw my phone against the wall.

I turn toward it picking it up. This fucker cracked my phone screen.

"What is wrong with you!" I raised my voice.

"You fucked him?!" He raised his phone which made me jump.

I couldn't say anything. I tried to leave the bathroom but he holds the door closed.

"How many times"

I couldn't answer his questions. The room was getting hot and stuffy.

"Answer me Destiny!"

"Yes I fucked him twice!" I shouted. It made me feel really bad having to say this in his face.

"You've been giving other guys what belongs to me" I furrowed my eyebrows. Why is he acting like my nana belongs to him?

"What belongs to you? Since when did you own my pussy?"

He darted his eyes at me I could tell he was about to say something but he held it back. I think that was the best decision he's ever made.

"Why the fuck would you do something like that with my best friend!" He yelled.

"Because you keep hurting me! You had sex with me then stopped talking to me just so you can be with that bitch Chanel" I started to cry.

"I wasn't talking to you nor Chanel. I was trying to figure out who I really wanted. I chose you but you acted as if you didn't want to be with me anymore"

"But you're here with her!"

"I needed something to get my mind off you. What was I supposed to fucking do?"

I started to feel really guilty.

"Simon I don't want you to be mad-" I try to hug him but he grabs my arms moving me away from him.

"It's too fucking late for that Destiny"

"I only did it because I was hurt. I still love you" I cried.

"You're always thinking with your pussy. I mean come on Destiny you fucked my best friend. I bet you let him fuck you raw" he shook his head at me. Well he wasn't wrong I wasn't thinking about a condom when Jay told me to ride his dick.

"So you really let him fuck you raw..." He trailed off. "Wow Destiny you're a hoe" he says. Every time he says he's not going to call me out of my name, he does it again and again. For some reason, it doesn't stop me from wanting to be with him.

"I'm sorry Simon. I really really love you and I only did it because I was hurt. I felt like you didn't love me. I felt like you chose Chanel over me. We can work through this we always do" I cry with my face on his chest.

"Fuck this" he pushed me off him.

"I hope it was worth it. I'm done with you Destiny" he said opening the door

"But you said you would always love me" I stared at him with tears running down my cheeks. He turned around glancing at me. I really thought he would change his mind and we would start working on us. He slammed the door in my face instead. I officially lost him.

I know what I did was wrong. I really thought I was done with Simon but there's still a part of me that loves him.

If he's done I should be done too. I get out the bathroom done feeling sorry for myself. When I walk out I see Simon and Jay ready to fight each other. Chanel was on the sidelines looking really confused.

Gray and a couple of other guys were holding Simon back and some random guys were holding Jay back.

"YOU SERIOUSLY FUCKED MY GIRLFRIEND" Simon yells over the music that soon gets turned off. Chanel stood there with a confused look on her face.

"I'm not sleeping with Jay" she shook her head. Wow he has her looking so stupid right now.

"She's not even your fucking girlfriend anymore" Jay yelled.

"Oh really? I had her bent over the sink in the bathroom that's why she was taking so long" Simon bragged. Which was a fucking lie. We were arguing the whole time in there. He's trying to sabotage my relationship with Jay.

Chanel walked out finally realizing that it's the Destiny show and it's all about me. Even though I wish it wasn't right about now.

"You better watch out. She always going to come running back to me" he smiled at Jay.

"If you're done with me at least let me be happy" I said before running out of there. I don't understand how you could say you're done with me but, you don't want me to be with anyone else.

They let Jay go so he can chase after me. It wasn't until I was halfway out that I hear Simon say "wait let me go I have to go after her"

I'm happy they didn't let him go because I'm pretty sure he would stir up more trouble.

Jay finally caught up to me when I was near his car.

"Come on, let's go to my place" he says pulling me into his arms.

"No I want to be alone for a while"

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter