Chapter 21

Destiny POV

I was in the back seat mad as hell. We come to a stop. I'm happy thinking he dropped me off at my house. I look out the window and it's his house. If this motherfucker don't stop playing with me.

"Babe we're here" he says. I roll my eyes to the back of my skull.

"I'm not getting out the car" I sit in the back seat texting Junhoe telling him I already got a ride home.

"Ok I'll just sit in the back seat with you" He really opened the door and got in the back seat with me.

"So you were flirting with my friends in my face?" He sounded mad. How could someone change from happy to mad so fast?

"Ok I'll do it behind your back next time" I shrugged.

"No you're not supposed to do it at all!" he yelled which caused me to jump.

"Stop talking to me like I'm your child" I yelled back.

"That's how I have to talk to you for you to understand" I try to go back on my phone because I'm already tired of his ass but he snatches my phone away from me. I try reaching for it but he puts it in his pants.

"It wasn't even that serious Simon" I cross my arms.

"Yeah it is. How would you feel if I was flirting with Lily in your face?" I squint my eyes at him.

"You wouldn't even stand a chance" I chuckled. Lily would shut him down before he could finish his sentence.

"Just stay away from them. You're funny if you think that I'll let you be with someone else" He chuckled.

"I'm single if I wanted to date someone else I would and you can't do anything to stop me" I said. I really hope his friends come back to the restaurant so I could really give my number to one of them.

"I don't want to argue with you right now. We haven't been alone for so long" he says biting his lip. Oh my, I could already sense what he wants to do.

"I-I'm sleepy-"

"Then come sleep in my bed" he interrupts me.

"I can't do that anymore"

"Why are you acting like I'm going to hurt you?" he asked.

"Because you are" I say looking out the window.

"I'll leave you alone if you give me one last kiss" he says. I actually kiss him because I want him to leave me alone he's no good for me. It was more passionate than any kiss we ever had.

He broke the kiss and just started staring into my eyes. I ended up kissing him again. Guys, please don't be ashamed of me but, I ended up having sex with him in the car. That was actually the first time I made him use protection. Not saying that made our relationship better.

"I'll take you back home" he says after we're done. The drive to my house was silent. Before I could get out the car, he opened the door for me.

He cups my cheeks. "Destiny I love you. I might not show it the way that I should but I really do. That's coming from the bottom of my heart. Our relationship was always more than sex to me, that's why I always get so jealous. I don't want anyone to have you. I just want you to love me as much as I love you" I wanted to say something back. Maybe, he's really going to change and treat me better.

Just when I'm about to reply my front door flies open. It's my mom. She's never here and not that I'm about to get back with my man that's when she wants to be here.

"DESTINY GET YOUR ASS INSIDE" she yelled. I waited until,he got inside his car and drive off so my mom doesn't try to come outside to have a conversation with him.

Thank God my mom never met Simon to even know that's Mina's dad. I speed walk into my house. My mom shuts the door.

"Who was that guy!" She shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

"A friend"

"He didn't look like just a friend to me" she put her hands on her hips.

"Mom I have to work tomorrow"

"You better not be doing the things you were doing that got you pregnant" I rolled my eyes and shut my room door. She doesn't have to keep throwing that in my face.

One week later...

After that night, Simon hasn't really texted me or showed up at my job. So, I guess he only wanted to have sex with me one more time before throwing me away again. Why would I mindlessly have sex with him again. I was doing so good. All it took for him to fuck me again was come to job twice. I'm so  ashamed of myself.

I just got off work and I see Jay. Is he here for me? I doubt that he is. He was just playing when he was flirting with me in front of Simon. I was going to walk past him but then he calls my name.

"Yes Jay" I said nervously. I've never talked to him alone. Simon and Gray were always around.

"Let me give you a ride" he smiles. I don't even question it. I immediately accept and he opens the door so I could get in his car. He gets in the car.

"Where do you live" I tell him where I live since it's not far from Simon's house. He makes small talk like asking me how was my day and stuff like that.

When we get to my house and he turns towards me.

"You should give me your number. You know, just in case you need me to give you a ride home again"

Once again, I don't hesitate. We exchange numbers and I get out of his car. I couldn't stop smiling. Let's be honest, I'm lonely. I was kinda hoping Simon and I got back together so, I could do something besides work. That obviously didn't work out. Simon told me to stay away from Jay but, where is Simon right now? No where to be found.

I take a shower and put on my pajamas. I lay in bed and grab my phone not realizing that Jay texted me a while ago.

Jay: When is your day off from work?

I got so excited. What is he trying to do because I am down.

Me: I'm off on Saturday

Jay: You want to go somewhere with me?

Wait till I tell Lily about this.

Me: Yeah what should I wear

Jay: wear something sexy

My heart started pounding so hard. I was jumping all over my bed. I'm going to go out with Jay. If we're going to be honest, I liked him in the past but I let it go because I barely got to see him. Now, that I'm 18 and single why not right?

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter