32

Ajayy

"Hey daddy's baby." I tickled Addie just to see that beautiful smile of hers.

She giggled uncontrollably.

"Awe." My mom interrupted entering the living room in just a towel. "That baby is changing you for the better."

"That don't mean I wanna see you in a towel." I cringed closing my eyes tightly. "Where are you about to go?" I questioned.

She was supposed to watch Addie today but I decided to stay over here and chill with them while Lauren is in school to keep myself out of trouble.

"Grown folks business." She joked before returning to the back.

She think she slick. She going to go see some nigga, I heard her and Lauren running their mouth on the phone about it. Oh trust me I'm going to find out who this man is that she keeps spending all this time with.

"We're going on an adventure today baby." I smiled slightly lifting Addie into the air.

Where ever my momma sliding to, me and my mini me will be right behind her, she might not know it but we will be there.

I continued to multi task taking care of Addie while watching tv until my mom reappeared.

"I'm about to go you staying here?" She pulled down her tight ass dress that didn't even reach her knees before covering her body in perfume.

"First off where are you going dressed like that?" I haven't seen her dress like this since ever.

"Ajayy touch your nose." She grabbed her purse and keys. "You staying or not?"

"Nah, we bout' to head out."I stood up then placed Addie into her car seat which she was becoming far to big for.

"Let me kiss my baby before we go." She scurried to the couch.

"Uhh uh, Ion know where yo' mouth been." I scrunched my face. Ain't no telling what her and ole boy been doing.

"Boy don't make me slap you." She continued to kiss my daughter.  "Now let's go." She headed towards the door.

As soon as she turned her head I wiped my baby's face.  If Addie was old enough to understand she would have appreciated because, judging  by my mother's attire ain't no telling what she be out doing.

-

My mom and her antics led me and Addie sitting in the car outside of Benihana, a Hibachi grill downtown Atlanta thirty minutes out of the way from Lauren who I have to pick up in less than an hour.

She has yet to get out of her car so I guess she's waiting on her "grown folk's business" to arrive.

Addie was sound asleep in the in her car seat which was perfect because I would be able to focus all of my attention figuring out who this guy was.

Babe Wyd- Lauren💍, 2:46

Just watching a movie with fat fat why what's up- My fat 2:48

I knew if I told her what I was doing my mom would subsequently find out, so I'll just keep this between me and Addie.

Nothing I miss you - Lauren , 2:53

As I was about to reply to Lauren something told me to look up and when I did my heart dropped out of my body.

I felt as if I saw a ghost.