17

Lauren

"Whatchu doing Bre?" I questioned her.

After I got home and showered I put fat mama to sleep I had remembered Brea told me to call her.

"Oh nothing at home chilling waiting for my friend to come over?"

"I thought I was your only friend." I faked hurt.

"Girl it's a boy."

"A boy? Ooh I'm telling Andrew."I cooed.

"What his ass gone do?"she laughed.

"You're dirty." I giggled even though I didn't find any part of this funny. Andrew is a sweet person and she should not be treating him like this.

"It's not my fault Andrew little ass don't know how to slang good dick." She defended.

"So you fucking somebody behind his back?" I lowered my voice as a freshly showered Jayy entered the room.

"I don't kiss and tell." I could tell she smirking.

"You're a mess." I laughed. "Don't make no sense." I shook my head.

AJayy started to mess with me he hates it when I'm on my phone too long.

"Yeen' know? Anyways what are you doing this weekend?" She changed the subject.

"Hang up." Jayy kissed my neck causing me to quiver, he grinned.

"Girl... nothing. Why?" I barely managed to get out because Jayy was busy using his lips to bruise my body.

"Cause I want to go out your birthday is next week anyways it'll be a pre T'up." I almost forgot I was turning seventeen next Thursday.

"Bitch how we gone get in the club?" I managed to get Jayy off of me which made him smack his teeth and walk out the room.

"Let my 'friend' take care of that."

"Oh okay I'ma call you later Jayy tripping." I brushed off what she was saying preparing to hang up then find AJayy.

"Go see what's wrong with your bitch I'll see you tomorrow bye." She quickly hung up. I'll address that later.

"Baby?" I called out.

"What?" He called back moments later sounding agitated.

I found him in the living room on the couch with his cell phone propped on his thigh.

"What's wrong with you?" I strolled to the couch he was on.

"Oh now you wanna talk?" He tensed up.

"I always wanna talk to you babe." I sat beside him and latched onto his body.

"Yeen wanna talk to me when you was just on the phone with yo friend." He didn't hold me back. "Every time I'm I my phone it's an issue but when your distracted by yours it's not a problem."

"When you're on your phone you don't even acknowledge my presence so let's not go there." I let him go.

"Because I'm trying to handle business not gossip on the phone with snake bitches."