27

A few weeks after

Ajayy

I feel free with Lauren being gone but at the same time I can't breathe. Waking up to an empty bed and a big ass place would be any nigga my age's dream but I miss my family.

I got out of bed joining the I want emptiness of my apartment. My fridge was empty, no dishes in the sink it feels weird.

Me and Lauren agreed to take a break because our relationship was unhealthy. We are to young to be living and acting like we're adults when I'm barely 18 and she's right behind me.

She feels that it would be better for her to continue to live with her father for the mean time but I still get to see Addie on the weekends.

In fact They'll be over in the morning so I guess I can chill until then.

I take a long stress reliving shower then slip into a pair of robin jeans complimented with a Ferragamo belt and a white Tee and a pair of balencigas to tie it all together.

I'm gone chill in the hood with Cordell today so I know I'll be able to grab a few hoes with this on. As long as I got on something flashy they'll give you the time of day.

"Aye." I said to Cordell after he answered.

"Wassup."

"Wea' you at?"

"In the heights, wea' you at?"

"On my way it's moving out there?" I started my car.

"Hell Nah." He said dramatically.

"It's some hoes out there?"

"Barely but that freak Maranda from the club and her friends out here." He reminded me of the girl that got me in trouble with Lauren in the first place but since she not fucking with me right now I'm gone fuck on something.

"Bet."

Lauren

"Honestly I miss him but we have to grow so we can be right for each other." I confessed to Momma Nae as Addie crawled around her bed playing with remotes.

I've been hanging around her more since I can't deal with being home. My dad is there for me in every shape way and form but I just can't deal with his wife so momma Nae picks me up every chance she gets.

"Child he misses you too, he's been asking me to set you up and let him pop up over here when you and Addie comes to visit. But I refuse to keep forcing you guys together when he's clearly not ready." She admitted.

"We're supposed to visit him tomorrow but I'm kind of iffy about it because I'm weak when it comes to him and if he says the right words I'll be right back in the same situation." I put Addie's socks back on that she continues to kick off.

"When he's talking that sweet stuff in your ear don't forget about the things he's done put your foot down and let him know what you want." She advised.

"It's not as easy as it seems." I groaned. "But what's been going on with you and this mystery guy?" I smirked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She smiled avoiding eye contact.