11

If you were wondering Addie is pronounced Aye-De.

Jayy

I parked in front of Brea house after honking the horn. Nobody came out. It's 11:13 but the lights are on so I know they aren't sleep. I honked a few more times and they still ain't come out so I had to go get them.

Since they act like they couldn't here me honking the car horn I banged on the front door. I heard light footsteps coming from inside the house then the door swung open.

"Oh it's you." Brea rolled her eyes at me.

"Yea it's me where my babies at?" She didn't say anything she just closed the door in my face. I don't know what the fuck is her problem with me but she can take that up with the nigga she fuck with.

I was about to knock again but the door opened. "Oh hey baby." Lauren smiled and pulled me inside. My baby looked so good. I missed her since the moment I left earlier.

"Wassup." I kissed her. She smiled I know she missed me too.

"It's Jayy I told you it wasn't the police Vera." She yelled.

"Tell him don't be banging on my cousin door like he is." The girl yelled back.

"Don't be banging on the door like you the police." She smiled looking up at me. I could see the infatuation in her eyes.

"Well don't act like you couldn't here me beeping the car horn." I kissed her. I pulled away but I guess she wanted more and pulled me back so I deepened it and my hands started to travel. They got to far because she stopped me and dragged me to the living room where everybody was. I paid attention to the way she walked as she pulled my arm. I was excited to get home tonight.

"Wait in here while I go get Addie so we can go." I guess she is as ready as me.

She pointed to a couch for me to sit down. Her and Brea had went to get Addie. The other girl who was in there stayed.

I took out my phone to occupy myself cause ole girl was just staring at me. Ain't nobody texting me so I text my momma and tell her we on the way cause she probably sleep.

I kept feeling her eyes on me. I tried to ignore it but she didn't stop and when she seen me looking back at her she started smirking. I hope her ass ain't getting the wrong idea.

I don't know what is taking this so long they need to hurry up cause this shit is uncomfortable.

"What?" I finally said to her sliding my phone back in my pocket.

"So you the one who don't like using condoms?" She looked me up in down still smirking particularly at my lower body.

Why the fuck she want to know? She not the one I'm fucking. But she can be. What an I saying I couldn't do that to my girl I already made that mistake once.

"Why you care?" I took my phone back out to look distracted.

"Just asking." She sized me then got up and left making sure to sway her hips. She looked good but no where near as good as Lauren.

"You ready baby?" Lauren almost caught me.

"Uhh? Yeah." I ran my hands down my face exhaling then I got up.

I gotta control myself because I have a perfect girl who fulfills my every want and need. I can't mess that up on some hoe.

We walked to the front door. I took my baby girl who was wide awake out of her Mommy's hand while she talked to Brea.

"I'a meet you in the car." I'm not about to listen to them gossip.

"You missed me?" I closed the door behind us. She smiled clapping her hands.