4

Lauren

"So why you didn't text me back last night?" Brea and Andrew started at me across from the Mc Donald's table coupled up.

I did text Brea but I stop responding around eight thirty and completely left out the part about Jayy coming over because I was upset about how my mother overreacted.

We skipped the last to classes of the day since they were electives and didn't count much anyway.

"I was sleep." I ate a fry. It was pretty empty in here and the workers looked liked they were happy to get a break so they didn't question us.

"Sleep my ass." Andrew said I rolled my eyes at him. He's not helping right now.

I tried to look anywhere else in the restaurant but them because when they're together they read me like an open book.

"Oh I know what happened Jayy came over didn't he?" She ate one of my fries after suddenly coming to an conclusion. "That's why he took you home yesterday. " Brea attempted to put one and one together.

"No." I drunk some soda to avoid her eye contact.

"Liar."Andrew said again.

"That's why you didn't answer my FaceTime call." I doubt she really called she just wants me to admit it.

"Knowing yo ass did not FaceTime me but yes he did come just to see Addie that's it." I frowned this isn't supposed to be Andrew and Brea verses Lauren.

"No he came to fuck with your mind and you're letting him." Bre protested.

"So I can't let him see daughter now?" I asked there opinion mattered but It's not going to change my mind he's the father of my child.

"I'm not saying that, what I'm saying is he needs to spend time with Addie no more no less." She's right but the feelings I have for him aren't just going to go away because she tells me they should.

"I know you're right." I frown.

"And I know you aren't going to listen. Have fun baby just don't get hurt." She hugged me from across the table.

"And even if you do we will still be here for you." Andrew said and we group hugged. "School bout' to be out we can go back on campus now." Andrew checked the time on his phone.

"Yea lets go." We stood up and grabbed our belongings.

Once we got back to school we all split ways well, Brea and Drew stayed together.

I scoped out the parking lot to see if I see Jayy but he was no where to be found.

"Guess who?"a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"I know it's you Trey." I decided to mess with Ajayy so I called him a random name to make him mad.

"Tell Trey to take yo ass home then." he quickly moved his hands backing away. It was easy to get under his skin.

"You really think I didn't know it was you I was playing Jayy." I turned around.

"I'm a grown ass man I don't play them typa games." He joked gently pulled me closer two him by wrapping an arm around my neck.

"Whatever." I said as we strolled to his car.

"So how was you're day?" He backed out.

"School is school." I shrugged.

"How would you know if you weren't there today?" He turned at the light.

"How would you know I wasn't there today if you weren't there today?" I flipped it back on him.