16

I'm attempting to show more of AJayy's personally because I haven't really be portraying it.

AJayy

"Have a good day baby." I gave Lauren a kiss after stopping the car.

It took her ass forever to get dressed this morning then she insisted that she had to take Addie some clothes when I know my mom has plenty of clothes for her.  I know she just wanted to see Addie so I took her and surprisingly we made it here without her being late for school.

"You too lover." She smiled taking my chin into her palms and kissing me multiple times before griping my lip between her teeth.

"Don't make me take yo ass back home." I gripped her thigh.

"You wish." She removed my hand and got out of the car.

"Don't make me kidnap you" I called behind her eyeing her as he add her way into school noticing I wasn't the only watching. These niggas gone make me come back up hea' and show out.

After she made it inside and I made sure nobody was trying to get at her then I drove off.
I guess I'ma chill on the block to day and make a la' money.

I pulled up to Thomasville on the east side I make the most money in these projects because drugs is the only thing these people can look forward too.

"Wea' you at nigga?" I parked my car and hit up my nigga Rodney.

"Bitch I'm on the block where yo bitch ass at?" He greeted back. This was normal conversation for us.

"Nigga come to the back I'm out hea'." I got out the car.

"Ight I'm on the way."

"Bet."I hung up sliding my phone into my Robin Jeans.

I made sure I looked straight cause even though these people can barely afford their section eight rent they treat the hood like a fashion show.

"Wea' yo goof ass been?" Rodney dapped me up.

"Shiid' chilling, taking care of my responsibilities." We headed to the stairs where the most action be.

"Yo ass did have a baby. I'm proud yo ass stepped up cause you know I got four kids and haven't did nothing for em." He laughed removing the blunt from behind his ear.

"Nigga you need to." I sat down on the top step checking my phone.

"That family shit ain't for me." He shook his head putting the blunt to his lips. "This shit right here, this hood shit, that's what's for me." He chocked out raising his heads in reference to the poverty filled environment we're in. "I got bitches out here that'll do whatever I tell em'. You think I wanna change a diaper?" He asked rhetorically.

"I feel you bro." I nodded even though I really didn't. This used to be the life to me but I ain't really feeling it no more. I guess my daughter really made me realize that.

We just chilled on the stairs nobody was really outside right now these partments don't really get thick til about six.

"Diamonds from Africa I got the bricks in the Acura." I twisted my wrist that portrayed my diamonds mumbling Peeweelongway's song.