18

Jayy

I observed Lauren and Brea dancing in the middle of the club from our section while drinking a little codeine to mellow my mind.

We are out for as Brea calls it a "Pre T'up" for Lauren's birthday. I told her she could get piped up well piped down at home but that hoe insisted on bringing her to the club.

I gotta keep my eye on her cause when she's with Brea ain't no telling what that hoe can talk her into doing.

Rodney and Cordell came with me but they hoe asses got lost in the sauce.

"You just gone watch ole girl all night or have some fun with me?" Some girl whispered in my ear. I jumped making her spill some of her drink in my lap which I kind of think she purposely did.

"Let me clean that for you." She slowly stroked the spot where she spilled the drink. "Is that clean enough?" She seductively licked her lips and I found my self becoming aroused.

Everything was happening to quickly for me to respond how I wanted to respond.  "Yea, it's straight." I hurried and moved her hands. Lauren is going to kill me.

"Why you so scared?" She ran her finger tips down the back of my neck pulling my face closer to hers. "I just wanna talk." She hummed into my ear.

Because my girl will kill both of us.

"What we got to talk about?" I raised my eyebrow in question just a little interested.

"You tell me." She smirked eyeing my semi erect body. "I can fix that for you."'she put her hand back in my lap.

Lauren

"Bitch this shit so fucking lit." Brea danced to What ever song was playing, I don't listen to too much rap music but it was banging.

"I know." I danced as well even though I wasn't feeling it I'd rather be at home laid up with my man.

"My bitch gone be 17 next week." Brea exclaimed. I just wish I was legal already.

"That means we shouldn't be in here." I joked dragging her back to our section.

As we were walking back to our section I almost passed out when my eyes landed on Jayy. I froze I couldn't move anymore, I didn't want to move anymore. The love of my life has some hoe in his face.

"Why you stopped wa-." Brea stopped talking when she seen what I seen. "Oh hell no come on Lauren we bout to beat this bitch ass." Brea to drag me towards Jayy but I stood still.

"No Bre it's not worth it." I choked up as I collected my thoughts.

"Fuck that we going over there." She became the one dragging. "And yo ass better not be crying." She called behind.

I wasn't yet but I was close. How could he make me look stupid like that.

"What the fuck is this?" Brea did all the talking and she has a loud voice so she naturally drew attention.

"Lauren it's not-" he looked like a deer in headlights.

"Save it." I shook my head wiping the tears I regret shedding he wasn't worth it, never was. "Let's go Brea." I tugged her arm but she stayed where she was.

"Oh no I got something for this hoe." She started to withdraw her large hoop earrings. This was quickly becoming a scene from a stereotypical movie.

"Who you calling a hoe?" The bitch who was all over AJayy said.

"Bitch you catch a fucking clue." Brea said. "Got me fucked up. Grabbing all on this man dick then wondering who I'm calling a hoe."Brea was now yelling.