15

Jay

"She was flirting with a fucking cashier bruh." I shook my head relaxing on Cordell's couch.
"A fucking broke ass cashier."

"I'm pretty sure it wasn't nothing like that ha' ass was probably trying to make you jealous. You know how you get when you're on the phone you don't pay nobody no attention." He explained.

"That's not gone make me jealous that's gone make me beat ha' ass."

"You beating women now?" He shook his head.

"Hell nah, I'm just sayin'." Of course I wouldn't put my hands on her. She's the mother of my child.

"I was bout to say nigga." He picked up his phone. "Ion play that, thats what gay dem' do."

We sat in silence for a few minutes while he just smiled and stared at his phone.

"And now it's time for yo ass to go." He said out of nowhere.

He got a hoe on the way.

"Who coming through?" I got up, ion want to get in the way of his antics.

"This one la' hoe I forgot her name though Teia or Zeia something like that." He followed me to the door.

"Yo hoe ass better be careful fucking wit these hoes and you don't even know they name." I warned him.

"Nigga I got this." He smiled.

"Ight man. I'll see yo ass later." I dapped his hand.

"A'ight let me know how everything go with you and your shawty."

"Alright."I headed to my car.

Lauren really pissed me off earlier flirting with ole boy. I know sometimes I get distracted from her but that doesn't mean go fuck with another nigga who doesn't give a fuck about her.

I proceed back to my mom's house clearing my mind in the process.

I made it to the door and it was locked so I sifted through my Robin jeans for the keys.

Lauren was sleep on the couch and I guess my mom in the back.

"Lauren." I lightly shook her.

"Hmm?" She murmured. She looked so beautiful when she slept.

Even though she was mad at me her eyes still lit up once she realized it was me.

Lauren

"Wake up we're going home." I woke up to a calm AJayy. Something changed his mind.

I quickly complied. I wanted to take a nice shower and be somewhere in bed.

"I missed you mama and I'm sorry for all that shit earlier." He greeted me with a hug and embraced my my lips.

"I'm sorry too, you just never show me attention." I whined.

"I'll give you all the attention you need when we get home tonight." He purposely spoke into my ear.

"Okay let me go get Addie." I hurried to that back.

Momma Nae and Fat momma slept peacefully. She had her arm wrapped perfectly around Addie.

"Momma it's time for us to go." I lightly tapped her.

She shifted a little before finally waking up.

"Huh." She opened her eyes making sure Addie was still comfortable in her arms.