Chapter 34 Of the gods (Zeno)

Chapter 34

Of the gods

"So, Goten . . Who was that man."
"You mean my dad?"
"Yeah . . ." Gori asked wondering.
" . . Uhh, my dad?" Goten answered the self evident question. "Ha, ha, ha, ha . ."
"Ha, ha, ha . . ." Young Gori laughed along.
"What are you guys laughing about?" Plumula came strolling up, wandering what was so funny.
"Goten's dad." Gori answered, challenging himself not to laugh.
"Goten's dad . . . is funny?" The young lady enquired, still a bit confused.
"Ha, ha . . . No, . . uhhh don't bother about it, it isn't worth the headache." Turning his attention back to Goten, the little alien boy placed his next question. "Well, the reason that I asked was . . . He well . . . looked kind of stronger than you . . . and a little fun . . . Do you think that he'll be coming back . . . you know . . . in case we were to run into anymore problems?"
". . . Yeah, you bet. My dad would want to miss this place with so many strong bad guys . ."
Gori's face contorted in the uttermost confusion, for, who would want to come to a place to dangerous and full of danger at every turn.
Goten smiled, knowing that his father's incessant thirst for a good battle, was a lot more than what the usual Saiyan race had in their DNA. What some people may not have realised about Saiyans, is that they are as diverse as the stars in the universes; and whilst they can grow stronger . . . and transform into huge monsters monkey-like creatures of immense power . . . the truth was, they were more similar to earthlings than any other alien species . . . which made them very susceptible to emotional and spiritual defaults.
Some Saiyans were of the Royal family of Saiyans, other some were freaks of nature, so powerful that they had to be destroyed at birth, for fear of them wiping out the Saiyan planets, and some had the very, very rare, love and thirst for the battles that some would run from.
"My father's name is, Goku . . or Kakarot . . depending on who you ask, and he is a full blooded Saiyan. He was not really powerful at birth, as a few other Saiyans are, and he is not of any Royal saiyan blood . . ."
" . . . So he is like us?" One of the little alien children asked in his cute children's voice.
Young Goten looked around at the battered but happy alien crowd on that ship with him, as they had been listening in on his conversation.
"Yes, Dophrey . . . he is a lot like us."
The ships continued to roar through space as the crowd tried to find the suitable planet for them to land on.

Somewhere, in the middle of the New World's Creation

" . . . . Grand Zeno!?!?!" Vegeta almost feinted in much disbelief.
The little short being looked at Vegeta for a moment . . . "Grand Zeno? . . . I am Grand Zeno?"
Vetega was already on his knees and sweating, for he knew that Zeno was capable of erasing him and everything and everyone he loved if he said something wrong.
" . . Uhh . . You . ."
"I am Grand Zeno!" The little one announced pleased at his new name . . . "And you? What is your name?"
" . . M-My name is Vegeta . . . I am from the planet Plant."
" . . Vegeta? From Planet Plant . ." the new Zeno, thought for a bit . . . "You appear to be lost?"
" . . Y-Yes, great Zeno . . . can you tell me where, Goten and my son Trunks are?"
"Your son Trunks is going to die."
"What?!" "When?!" "Where?!" The powerful saiyan was desperate and it was showing that he cared more about his family . . . than his own Saiyan Prince pride.

On Planet Kudos

As the huge wave of power bore down on the planet, SuperSaiyan three Trunks flew down and not knowing to do, tried to draw in as much of the blast as possible . . but it was no use.
Dallas, Milla, and the Old man were all squinching in immense pain and agony. It was very hot inside of the blast . . . too hot, and Trunks drew out as much power as he could in an attempt to try a new move . . . any move.
Pulling back is fist as far as he could Trunks threw his fist full of power and used the immense power within himself to form him self in to a huge dragon of power, and as the dragon, shot out mouth open and swallowed the right half of the wave, that was bearing down on the old Saiyan man, Alan.
The dragon punch move was successful at saving the old man . . but the planet rumbled and cracked as the second half of the blast consumed Dallas and Milla and started and started a chain reaction of destruction as it bore quickly down through the planets surface.
There was no more that he could do. Trunks flew down, and grabbed the badly burned and injured old man and rushed for a pod, if anything he could save the old man by firing him into outer space, whilst he could try to escape or defend the huge planetary blast to come.
The huge planet rumbled and shook very violently, splitting and exposing lava and fiery Rocks.
Getting to one of the pods and attempting to strap in the old man, as fountains of lava burst from up from the earth like spouts of red and yellow fiery liquid.
It was as Trunks was strapping in the old man that the Earth beneath them rumbled, and a spout burst out right in front of Trunks consuming the old man and the pod in front of him.
In a fury of rage and disappointment, the boy wanted to fight something, to fight something to make things right . . . but there was nothing to fight . . he had . . . failed . . . and now. Young Trunks dropped to his knees and screamed. "Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Red hot lines could be seen etching their way around the planet Kudos like a child drawing lines frantically all around the planet . . . until finally the planet in one big catastrophic shake . .
"KrackaaBoooooommmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The huge exploding planet, caught onto the adjacent nearby planets, causing them also to shake violently and explode in a torrent of light and shooting rocks . . . and within a few minutes . . . there stood nothing but open space and floating debri . . . where once several huge planets and their star.

Meanwhile in the Centre of the New World
"It is too late . . Vegeta . ." The little being announced. "He is gone . . . with the others like yourself."
"Cuk . . . C . ." In a rage of anger and tears Prince Vegeta, braced his fists and hit the floor of colours.
". . . . . You do not want to do that here." The New Zeno stated firmly . . . looking mighty vex.
Vegeta, getting caught in the moment . . had forgotten where he was and in whose presence he was. "I . . I am sorry, Mighty Zeno." Vegeta said, forcing back his tears and taking firm control of his emotions.
"That is better . . ." The little man stated, folding his hands behind his back intuitively. "Now, shall we go and save him . . . before it is too late?"
Vegeta amidst tears and hopelessness, thought he heard Zeno ask him if 'he wanted to go and save 'Trunks'. "H-huhgh?"
"Come, I will allow you a moment . . . but you will have to come back here as soon as you have finished . . because I need your help as well."
Vegeta was even more astounded and confused . . . 'The mighty Zeno . . . needing his help?"
"Uhh, I take that as a yes: You want to go and save your first born son Trunks?"
"Yes, yes, please."
"Okay, hold on, remember you have to come back . ."
"Yes." Vegeta agreed, now coming to his feet, and once again looking like the composed and arrogant Vegeta we all know. "I am ready."