Disclaimer

Dragon Ball: Gaius: Goten's Saga Season 2

Disclaimer: This Story Board and its contents, as well as its writer/producer, is not affiliated with Toel/I, or funimation, neither the original creators of the Dragon ball Saga. Content here is purely experimental and a product of testing multi verse and time travel, by use of some of the Dragon ball's usage of the same. This is purely for research and impact. All proceeds of any donations made here to me shall be for the progression of writing, and testing such's impact and writing capability on the open market.

Usage of other characters old and new and other worlds, or words affiliated with the Dragon ball era may 'seep' into the story, and may appear at times to be one of the story characters.

Usage of images helps in my research for impactfulness, and cross elaboration, or collective diversity versus the human intellectual taste buds.

All such are collective and forward leading. I own some characters, storyboard concepts and various outlying worlds as well as developmental roles.

Toei/l, or Funimation are free to contact me at kennithnicholas2008@gmail.com.

Several arts made use of, is purely for educational purposes. Please go to the original creators their permissions to sell any art on its own.

Thank You

And enjoy the read.

Whilst I cannot accept payment for the D b z franchise, I can however accept donations. This research is totally free for public viewing.

Donations to researching author at https://www.paypal.me/KeithNicholas

If tapping the URL. ( https://www.paypal.me/KeithNicholas ) does not take you directly to the paypal account, just copy and paste URL. in Google search. It should take you directly there. Thanks for assisting in this research.