Chapter 12 Us (Mystic Gohan)

Chapter 12

Us

“Know your place, Kakarot!” Vegeta in his SuperSaiyan two form shouted at the crazed man rushing around below him. Kakarot was smoking red hot, steam coming off of him like smouldering coals of lava.
“stuum, stuum, stuum-stuum, stum.” Vegeta threw red power balls at the man dodging fast below him. Suddenly Kakarot was coming his way, dodging as he came.
This was it, this was it. Goku clashed elbow to elbow with SuperSaiyan two Vegeta, in his normal base form. Glowing all over like a red hot coal.
The two Saiyans fought furiously. To Goku the level up was very hard one, but to Vegeta, He was once again going to be toppled by this great Saiyan unless he could win this one.
Goku was down to his second last Sensu bean, just as Vegeta, but somehow Kakarot had come out the stronger, using less Sensu beans during their battle.
The rocks exploded with the impacts of their clashes, the planets shook, and started to move out of their positions slowly. Lightning flashed from clouds that had never ever formed in the history of those planets.
Here, there, the two battled for superiority . . . for supremacy . . . for power . . . for that crown that every warrior strives to receive . . . The honour of ‘Victory’.

Gohan’s Location

“Wham!” Roaba’s punch landed like a steel lash against Gohan’s face, causing the Saiyan to float backwards with a bruise cheek.
Gohan was furious, at this point. The thought of this guy, capturing families of aliens and skinning them alive . . . the share agony . . . the share selfishness . . . the heartlessness of this bastard!
Normally, Gohan would go SuperSaiyan two . . . but this bastard was in dire need of a harsh lesson . . . in justice.
“Uurr . . . urrrrrr . . . urrraaahhh . . . Uurrrrraah!!!!” Digging deep, the he delved past the depths of his inner SuperSaiyan . . . down past the depths of his SuperSaiyan two power, “Rrrraaaahhhhhh!!!!!!”
“Bbssshshshshshshshs!!!!!” to Mystic Gohan!
. . . . . . . . . .
Roaba could not sense any difference in power for he was accustomed picking on weaker races of aliens . . . and a Saiyan though few were strong was still a very weak race. Moving around Gohan he could see Gohan, but he knew that the Saiyan couldn’t see him.
Gohan stood still. “Whum!”
Roaba appeared out of nowhere and landed a solid kick to the Saiyan’s face.
Gohan grabbed the foot that hit him and punched it till it broke.
“Aaaahh!” the alien screamed out in pain. Throwing the entire cloak over Gohan’s body, Roaba stood in full visibility of the space officers . . . , throwing punches like a mad man. . .
His last strong punch came down upon Gohan without any mercy.
“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha . . .” The criminal laughed, and laughed. Then he tried to retrieve his fist . . . but it . . it appeared to be stuck. Try as he may . . . he could not withdraw it.
Gohan under the sheet and unable to see felt this side of the existence sapping his Mystic power, till he felt like he was going to have to drop to SuperSaiyan two . . . “No . . . No! . . . No!” Gohan screamed, and released an explosion of power from within, that shredded the cloak into mere shards, and there in his hand . . . was Roaba’s fist planted.
Roaba, shocked went to punch Gohan in his face with his other hand, but Gohan moved towards him past the alien’s oncoming hand, and Gohan planted his own hand full in the face of the alien.
Grabbing the criminal’s hand Gohan snapped it in two, with his knee, and then proceeded to beat the alien blood out of the criminal till his body was useless to him, and then gathering that same power going out into the universe, pulling it back from the universe back into himself, Gohan released it in one huge final blast, that melted the screaming alien into . . nothingness . . .