Chapter 14 Help

Chapter 14

Help

"Get to the high ground . . . Get to the high ground . . ."
The screams of terror were coming from all around. A huge water snake dragon, was diving through the vast sea of water toward, the fleeing aliens.
"aheeeeek!!!!!" Waves of screams filled the air in huge waves as the terror approached. Many were still trying to get out of their water based arks, and were wading as fast as they could through waist high water.
Parents screamed for their children, children screamed for their parents . . . but what could they do but flee.
The plan was going great in the beginning . . . Goten had stayed back, whilst outside the huge cavern Threlow and Captain were greeting their guests, with civility never seen other than on such occasions.
Between the distance and another noisily landing space ship, the noise was not heard, but the terror of a creature was still there.
Goten waited and waited. And watched and watched. The but the crowd of visitors went and took for a tour of the ore mines some distance away.
Suddenly Plumula came walking up to the Caverns door and past the guard, who did not remember seeing her come out.
"Goten . . ." The girl called . . .
Young Goten came out from the side of the wall where he was hiding and keeping watch.
"What is it?"
"The water dragon . . . it came earlier than we had anticipated. The-they are going to be ea-eaten . . ."
The out of breath girl nearly collapsed. She had tried to keep her poise in passing the guards, but she had ran as fast as she could all the way back here.
". . . . Sob' . . . ahhnn' sob'."
"Lets go see if we can help them."
". . . But . . what about the plannn!"
" . . . We have to do something . . . I couldn't sleep with their deaths on my mind."
The two went to the caves entrance . . . talking and laughing as they went . . . Looking at the guard the two put on scared and oppressed faces, like they feared him.
The guard stood proud in his position eyeing the two with the utmost hierarchy he could muster.
Continuing on like they were running some errand, the two went around the corner, and among the huge boulders they were accustomed to working on. Several metres later, the two were sprinting and dodging among rocks till they were out of sight and then the were full speed running across rocks and plains, towards the landing areas.
When they got to the hilled slope, the water snake had already swallowed a few of the aliens and was looking for the others left hiding amongst the arks.
Without hesitancy or effort, Gohan was quick to SuperSaiyan and dashing across the sky towards the menace.
The dragon snapped at the boy a few times, and the boy dodged and kept looking, and looking . . . 'nothing'.
Suddenly the dragon opened his mouth to snap and Goten flew straight into the creatures mouth.
Plumula held her head and her hear nearly failed as she and the rest of the survivors scowled as their hopes were crushed.
Inside of the dragon was extremely tight, he did not know if their were any survivors, but Goten kept going deeper, forcing his power wide to keep the beast's insides from crushing him.
He had not yet gotten strong enough to deal with the creatures in the space and time . . . and he kept having to force himself to, despite his young age and small size.
He couldn't breathe very well, and the creatures stomach acids were beginning to give off a gas that was forcing him to go to sleep . . . but he still kept going deeper. Finally, he almost crashed into the alien's who were trapped inside. The adults were standing pushing hand and foot against the creatures insides, as the acids started to burn into their hands, whilst the little ones stoop low below their parents trembling in horror.
Goten eased past them right into the midst of the and then created a force field, and tried to expand it to encompass them and push force open the creatures insides. As the boy's force field fought inch upon inch to widen the standing aliens were able to rest and tend to their burning hands. Goten had not thought so much as how they were going to get out . . . but they were going to get out . . . if it was the last thing he did . . .
Outside of the creature, the beast was rocking and snaking about . . . but not trying to attack anyone. Then alien after alien pointed . . . They could see a round mound forming in the snakes stomach. The huge snake fought to compress its expanding flesh, as Goten on the inside fought even harder to keep himself and the others from being crushed and consumed as snake food.
Seeing the ordeal, many children boldly grabbed rocks and pelted at the snakes head, almost all of them missing their target . . . the adults catching on, got brave and came out from where they were hiding and started pelting the creature with what ever stones they could find.
The creature at times bounded at them, threatening to take some of them up into its huge jaws, at which the aliens would scamper for safety, and return to pelt even more rocks.
After an attack on the aliens the mounded ball in the middle of the dragon would have expanded to an enormous size, threatening to stretch the creature beyond its capacity . ., at which the beast of a snake would return to trying to compress the mound and consume its inhabitants. This went on back and forth several times before the huge creature just vomitted out the huge ball.
Out came the crowd of aliens, landing in the water below. Goten stood in the sky, face to face with creature, who stood tall and daring, looking straight into the young boys face with a deathly look . . . but the young boy stood firm and tall (as he could) showing resolve to continue if it so wished.
The creature slithered back slowly, and then turned and dove back into the waters and headed out to the sea before disappearing into its depths.

By this time the guests would be returning from their tour to claim their prizes, so the now happy aliens grabbed their children and scrambled ahead towards the huge space ships that were sitting on the vastly wide plains, with Goten Soaring high and out front . . . ready to defend them if needs be.

Gohan's Location

The space ship shot through space as Gohan, Leopold and the two space cadets sat and ate what they had to eat. They had already apologised to the alien's and Gohan was rewarded with a space omitter (a ball that was a map that showed that section of the universe. They were very, very rare, and was a present from their king, who was one of the fighters in their group).
Gohan examined the amazing ball, so many stars, so many galaxies . . . Where could his brother be . . . He hope Goten was okay . . . and small Trunks as well . . . but most of all he hoped he could get them all back home safe . . . in this very daring Universe of existence.
For now, he had to be content to think that they were okay . . . but for now, he had to go pay a visit to the 'Lieutenant'.