Chapter 17 No Way Home

Chapter 17

No Way Home

“Boom!!” “Booom!” “Boom-Boom-Boom!!!” “Boom!!” The entire planet shook violently just at that impact from the two Saiyan fighters.
The Planet started to cracking under the strain of power from the continual fighting and clashes, until the nearby moon started to move out of alignment and drifted more so towards its huge host. Lightning flashed with tremendous power, and the rain started falling in torrents, still the two fighters went at it, almost blow for blow.
Vegeta knew Kakarot was holding back, but he wasn’t about to . . .
Just as they were about to go at it again, Vegeta’s ear piece rung. Kakarot bounded forwards with his fist pulled back for the punch . . .
“Hold on Kakarot!” Vegeta shouted and held up one hand to halt the incoming Mystic SuperSaiyan three Saiyan. Goku stopped, and looked at him puzzled.
“What is it . . .?”
“I . . It was you who . .”
“Shut up Kakarot. Bulma’s on the line.”
“ . . Oh . .” Goku kept silent . . . and then reduced his power back down to normal. And so did Vegeta, so that they could hear Bulma clearly.
“. . . Come home Vegeta . . .Whis and Berus have come to visit . . . and they want to talk with you two.”
“Sure. We’ll be there in a minute.”
“Okay, I’ll tell them.” Bulma stated going off the line.
“ . . . What is it?” Goku asked as Vegeta tapped closed his ear piece.
“Bulma, wants us to come back home . . .”
“ . . .Why . .?”
“ . . Apparently, Whis and Berus has come to visit . . . And they want to see us.”

Trunks Location

As the space pods zoomed through space to their planetary destinations, its occupants sad, each in their own frame of mind as to how to tackle the task at hand.
Everyone could tell who was the weakest, Trunks and the old man . . . but everyone could also tell who was the strongest, well, two strongest.
It was not much of a task for anyone of these warriors to breath in space, just as long as it wasn’t for too long, young Trunks not being very familiar with this phenomenon.
The two strongest, were keeping down their power levels . . . whether deliberately, or in an effort to conserve energy . . . who knows, but some of the others may have likely been extending their power in an effort to appear strong . . . likely to disinterest any attacks from strong opponents . . . One thing was clear . . . those not to strong was like to go after the small fry first . . .
This train of thinking was interrupted as the beauty of a planet now appeared before the pods big glass ceiling. Trunks could see some of the pods were already entering the huge planet like dots, whilst in the surrounding space planets as big as Earth were scattered like debris.
As some of the pods touched down tiny streaks of blasts could be seen. Suddenly one of the pods just about to enter the Planet’s atmosphere exploded, and a tall Saiyan man, raised his hand over his head and brought them together, and blasted one of the pods that carried one of the strongest Saiyans.
The Saiyan inside was smart enough to expand his force field outside of the ship . . . but this didn’t stop the ship from flying towards one of the scattered planets for the crash land.
The tall Saiyan did the same thing for an unfortunate Saiyan “Blaattttezzzzzz!” “Booom!!!” who died in the explosion.
Trunks could see it all and became afraid for he did not know how to breath in this part of space for as he went deeper into space away from the warp hole, everything felt more and more compressed . . . like space was forcefully expanding . . . outwards . . . drawing power and air at the same time.
The old man too was a bit agitated . . . and for more obvious reasons . . . the more pods destroyed meant the more Saiyans would be stuck out here until a ship passed across to rescue them from the dangerous planet. For though no civilised, intelligent life form were there, those beasts that were there were not the ‘friendliest’ of sort.
This however, everyone knew . . . but that didn’t seem to stop the tall Saiyan from attempting to ‘reduce’ the number of foes . . . ship and all.
A pod that lumbered along slowly came up behind the others. The tall guy ignored everyone else, and seemed to be concentrating all of his energy, strength and power, in to his biggest and best blast . . . Aiming for the lumberingly slow pod behind everyone, the attacking Saiyan let go a most powerful and amazing blast, till you could feel the overwhelming heat coming off of it as it and its tail zoomed by, what . . . power.
The blast powered its way through space still being fuel with as much power as the Saiyan could muster, heading for the pod, then . . . it slowed, and slowed, and slowed.
The Saiyan in the pod finally opened his closed eyes, and smiled. “You know you shouldn’t attack me Ralph.” And the blast with the ball at the front slowly turned, and turned, and turned, till it was heading back in the direction that it came from, picking up more and more speed, till Ralph put both his hands in front of his face in an attempt to block his own incoming blast. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!” “Badabooooom!!!”
“Two down . . . Eleven more to go!”