Chapter 30 I Think I Just Bit Off . . More that I Can Chew (Goku ???)

Chapter 30

I Think I Just Bit Off . . More that I Can Chew

Young Plumula stared down at something behind young Goten. Goten watched the girl and tried to follow her movements, turning to see what the girl was looking at, as she went behind him. Both of them twisted and turned. And then . . . there it was . . . Goten’s tail flickered and wagged free.
“Y-you, have a, tail?” The girl stammered. “I don’t remember seeing you with that tail.”
Goten’s teeth shone under one of the space ship’s lights as he grinned brightly with his best smile. He was a Saiyan, and there was nothing quite like it.

Mean while . . In the centre of the creation of the New World
Lost for what to do . . . Vegeta, sat and pondered. “Why, all of the fuss about this ‘New World’?” ‘They have gone though different dimensions, fought in different universes . . . why?’
Then it hit Vegeta ‘. . . A New World . . . means . . . a new . . . version of Zeno . . .’ Vegeta Jumped to his feet ‘. . . They aren’t protecting the Universe from Goku . . . They are protecting the new Zeno . . . from . . . what?’
Vegeta slumped back down to his feet. ‘Why would Daishinkan bring me here . . ?’

Location: Planet Glebe

As Whis fought with Mehbol above, and Berus with Glouber, Goku stood watching and trying to figure out what to do . . . He couldn’t just jump in . . . it wouldn’t be fair . . . besides . . . he isn’t fast enought yet . . .
“Goku . . Run . . !” Whis shouted. And before Goku could figure out what was being said, Mehbol was in front of him and snatching the staff out of his hand. But Whis was upon him in an instant, and fighting with all he had to get the staff back.
Goku looked quickly over to Beerus, who was holding his own as best as he can, though Glouber at times got the best of him.
Goku looked back up at Whis . . . Whis needed his help, but Mehbol was just tooo . . . then Goku remembered that he had his Mystic form after training with Vegeta . . . but they did not know how strong it was in comparison as yet . . . “Oh well . . . only one way to find out.”
Goku spread apart his feet . . . and tried to release his newly unlocked inner abilities. “Hhuuuuuuuuuuuuurraaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhuuuuuuuhhhhh!!” Nothing!” He didn’t want to start at simple SuperSaiyan . . . He needed his Mystic form. Goku tried again . . . “Hhuuuuuuuuuuuraaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhuuuuuuuhhhh!!” Nothing. “What is going on . . ?” Goku looked at his hands. Where had all of his powers gone to.
Though Whis was fighting at his best . . . Mehbol was fighting back whilst trying to unlock the knowledge and potential of the staff. Whis could not let that happen, but try as he may, the few blows that he got in on Mehbol was not enough to keep the bad angel from concentrating on the staff whilst fighting him off with one hand and two feet.
Suddenly Whis looked down at Goku, whilst still throwing fists and kicks as fast and as hard as he could . . . Goku was trying to unlock or do something . . . but he was struggling . . . Whis suddenly appeared behind Mehbol and throwing a fury of strikes Mehbol was force to glide backwards towards Goku whilst fighting and concentrating on the staff. Now sweating with the immense effort it took, the angel was finally close enough, and quick as light Whis ease cross and tapped Goku . . . Who was still bent over trying to get something out . . . The touch was amazing, a boost of angelic power was thrown down into the depths of Gokus being, releasing a burst of power from the bottom upwards, Levels that the Saiyan did not even know were there.
Quick as light Goku tried to use the opportunity to draw from the deepest levels before the fountain closed up.
The mountains started shaking violently, the sky became over cast without warning, lighting started flashing, Goku’s eyes became pure silver, light eminated from the man, his muscles grew a little and appeared strained under the pressure. Goku bent over, and tried to perfect what ever it was. “Huurrrrraaaahhhh!!” The planet started to shudder softly . . . and suddenly . . . standing strong and tall, was a Saiyan . . . with hair that was white and shining and red pulsing lines along his hands and chest.
Whis stopped in much amazement, ‘what is this?’
Berus had been receiving punches to his face from Glouber that had made blood come out of his mouth. Glouber too stopped to see the wonder, and Berus slowly eased up behind him and gave the god of destruction a hard punch to the back of his head. “Whhaackks!!”
Beerus didn’t seem to ‘appreciate’ Goku’s new transformation as did Beerus. He had never been beaten this bad by anyone in his life . . . not even by Whis because of his restraint . . . Spoilt down to the bone . . . Beerus’ spiteful eyes narrowed, and without warning rocks shot up from below the ground to fly at Glouber with bullet speed, Glouber tried to dodge them, but did not see Berus’ fist coming down on his head like lightning from the sky. “Wrackks!!”
This time Glouber knew to hold his head from the pain, then a rock flew at Beerus from the back of his head, and Beerus eased his head to let the rock he was controlling with his mind, zoom past, and as Glouber held back in shock, Beerus drove a kick between his legs that had the god bent over in pain. Floating backwards Beerus kept the rocks attacking Glouber, whilst raising boulders from the ground to attack the god.
Finally, all of the objects flew in with immense speed, the crowd and squeeze Glouber into a ball. “Buudutnmm!” A loud explosion as Glouber broke out, extending both his hands and feet. “You surprised me there you god of destruction . . . I didn’t know that we could do that?”
“ . . . . .” Badly hurt and bleeding, Berus did not reply, but stood staring intensely at Glouber, with murder in his eyes.
Suddenly Glouber looked up to see a tiny rock speeding coming down at him from above. “That can’t hurt me . . . ugggghhh!” Before he could finish his speech Beerus, had an intense bolt of his destruction power concentrated to the most immense point, flowing through his chest . . . and out the back of him.
“I learnt this move from a ‘primitive being’ called ‘Piccolo’ . . . I didn’t think it would work on a god like you . . . being so ‘obsolete’, the move I mean . . .”
The intense bolt of power, started to build up into balls before and behind Glouber.
“The rocks weren’t meant to hurt you . . . merely a distraction for me to build up my ultimate move.”
Mehbol was about to fly away with Whis staff, but the impending explosion of his ward made him hesitate . . . He was trained and ordered to protect Glouber the god of destruction, for the balance of the galaxies, but he had been too carried away with the liberties and greed of Glouber . . . Now his ward was about to.
Whis floated between Mehbol and Glouber though they were far apart, Whis knew all to well Mehbol could close the distance in no time . . . but this time . . . he’d have to go through him.
“Any last Word?” Whis tried to ask in his normal tone.
“Your’e lucky this time, you, you, weakling thing . . . you. Glouber spouted insults down to the end . “ . . . Just wait till you see the ‘last of us’. They’ll be wait-ing, ‘cough’ for you . . . get it over with, you lou . . .”
“I said, ‘last Word.’” Beerus cut in.
Mehbol’s eyes squinted with spite for Whis and then . . . he heard it.
“Your services are no longer required . . . Hakai!”
The two balls of power attached by the line through Glouber rushed together expanding the line . . . meeting together to cover and expand Glouber’s wound till the terrible bad god, exploded into a cloud of dust and ashes.
Seeing his ward, destroyed, and being outnumbered, the Judged angel looked back at Whis as he felt the staff being pulled psychologically out of his hand. Releasing the staff, for fear of what the Saiyan down below was intending, Mehbol turned to flee for his life. “I’ll be seeing you.”
Within a few seconds, he was gone, and Whis looked down at Goku’s most impressive transformation.
Goku looked up, his white glowing hair swaying magnificently in the breeze. Looking up at the two with his silvery eye, Goku said in share simplicity, “Can we go now? I don’t know how much longer I can keep this up.”
Then, the saiyan fought hard to keep it going . . . “Hhuuuurrruuuuahh.” And it was gone. Goku dropped down on the ground in his normal base self, semi-conscious from the strain of such a high level.
Whis, hurt and bleeding from his mouth and ears, with injuries all over . . ., floated over to Berus, drawing him along with him to where Goku lay. Berus held the barely conscious Saiyan up.”
“D-Did we . . . win.” Goku stammered.
“Yes we did”, a broken but happy Whis stated . . . “Yes we did.” With the two intact, Whis zoomed them away towards the home worlds of their normal existence . . “Let’s go home guys. Let’s go home . .”