Chapter 21 Nurture

Chapter 21

Nurture

"So . . . you are the pip-squeak that has cost me so much money."
Goten looked up to Threilow, standing looking exactly like the fearsome menace that he was known as. "Maybe if you had more compassion, for you fellow aliens, you wouldn't have to be facing me today."
"Ha . . . we have a sympathiser in the crowd . . . and what are you going to do little one, scare me with those lights?" The warden was very unimpressed with Goten's show of light . . . after all, he had defeated the boy more than once whilst he was glowing this yellow light of his.
Goten knew he was right, but what the Warden didn't know was that he also had learnt a lot in the short space of time.
"You know, after I beat you, we will go and round up everyone of those 'escapees . . . and some more . . Imagine that . . All of your friends, back here . . . toiling away . . . day after day . . . hopeless . . . broken . ."
"Your'e forgetting something warden?" Goten interrupted solemnly preparing for a fight.
"And what's that?" The big man asked amused.
" . . You have to get past me first."
Goten flew in for the first major strike, and was blocked and repelled with a way of the big bosses hand.
Threilow came in with a punch which Goten was forced to block because it was just impossible to dodge, them. "Whack!"
As the pain shot through Goten's arm, Threilow came in with a huge head but, busting a cut open in the boy's forehead. His neck felt like it would break, but Goten dodge the slower head but to punch his foe in his neck, a more vulnerable place, but Threilow stiffened his neck on the attack.
Threilow then held the little SuperSaiyan and head but him again, before throwing a hard punch into the boy's stomach, and then let go of the little boy to kick launch him into the air. Moving with speed Threilow disappeared for speed and appear over the little Saiyan with on fist drawn back and ready. Goten facing upwards could see the preparation of the hard punch getting ready to launch, and with all of his might Goten dove deeper within himself and quickly drew out SuperSaiyan two, and block the incoming blow that hit him "Whammm!!!" and launched the boy like a bullet towards the ground below.
The impact was catastrophic, and other alien guests were arriving to stand and watch the battle.
As the smoke slowly dispersed Goten stood bent over and trying to gather what was left of his inner energy.
Threilow floated lower down, with a small grin on his face. 'How could he possibly think that he could win this.' "I am way, way, waaaaay, out of your league boy. And you W i l l pay fro crossing me."
With that Threilow bounded in with much speed and punched the boy down into the ground before the boy bounced and then gave Goten a big kick sending him skidding head over heels over head over heels on across the rugged and rocky ground, and to top it off, Threilow gathered his energy, and let out a blast "Raaah!" of power that trailed all the way to its still spinning target.
Goten stopped himself in time to try to stop the the power blast, with burned his hands like a red hot iron. The heat was tremendous but thank God his dad had trained him to concentrate whilst catching such blasts under heat and pressure. Carefully moving his body to a side, whilst holding still the blast the boy quickly diverted the blast away.
Threilow then crossed the distance between them to smash the boy on the side of his head with a very hard punch "Whammm!!" sending the boy spinning fast as he headed towards the ground at a very dangerous speed, and just as Goten was about to hit the ground, Threilow appear and kicked the boy upwards and punched him down before he could go to high and then kick the down coming boy across the rocky plains again. This time, Goten's eyes were fought to stay open as he was upside down seeing the distance widening between him and Threilow. He did not know if he still had hands, or feet, or if pieces of him were missing in the fight, but if this was to be the end, he might as well go out with all he had.
Threilow bounded forwards again and Goten shot out a blast at him, happy to see that he still had his right hand in tact, then as Threilow dodged, Goten sent out another blast, all to happy to see his left hand still intact. Threilow dodeged them both and appeared above Goten, who presently spung in a circle wildly sending out blasts in every direction he could to stop the big giant from hitting him.
Threilow, jumped back and landed on the ground. Goten also landed on the ground, holding his stomach. His stomach hurt badly, and he could feel most of his body for numbness from the blows.
'What am I afraid of'. Goten thought to himself. 'Why do I not want to give it my all . . . ?' If I am going to die here, let me not die with anything left.
Stepping back Goten powered up further, and further till he felt himself sinking down into the depths of his inner self, he needed to be stronger, much stronger, as strong as he can . . . (Outside of the boy electricity started bursting out as the boy bent over, sweating profusely) . . get. As the boy sank down into the inner murky, muddy, yellow depths of his sole . . he became dead to that side, and . . . only to . . . spring awake . . . on the other side, inside of his being.
"Uuuuuuuuuraahh!!" The boy screamed as lightning thundered around his SuperSaiyan three form. It was amazing. He had finally achieved the awesome form he could only get fused with Trunks. Goten was amazed at how light he felt, and power filled. "He, he, heeee." The boy laughed to himself . . . wait till Trunks see this. He's sure to be pissed." Goku's little son's hair had grown right down his back like a golden hedge hog, as lightning flashed around his golden-yellow glowing form.
Threilow was still wondering what this meant, and Goten shot forwards to show the evil creature.
Shooting forwards, Goten punched the blocking warden on his hand. The warden's hand was licked out of the way and Goten planted a hard punch down into the man's armour, breaking a hole in it.
In a flash Goten and warden was fighting with Goten showing off, by fighting the Warden upside down before, turning right ways to clash fists together . . . "Booooom!" The fighting continues without pause, as both fighters fought to teach the other some well earned lessons.
Goten was more powerful, but Threilow was much faster. Using the fact that much of his own body parts were still numb from the earlier attacks, Goten took a blow, just to pause Threilow enough to ring a hard punch or kick in the Warden.
"Whamm!!" Goten caught Threilow's anticipated punch in his hand an quickly in one swift movement went in closer to head but the big, mean, oath on his for head, cracking the Warden's helmet, before punching down into the crack to hit the Warden on his bare head.
The Warden tried to float back wards but Goten stayed right in his defence. Threilow did not have enough time to pick up speed because the boy made sure to keep very close where his shorter hands could do damage.
Threilow used that opportunity, to grab hold of the SuperSaiyan three lad, in a 'bear hug'.
Threilow looked down at his victim, with a grin, as alien blood started to stream down his own head. Squeezing as hard as he possibly could, the huge giant threatened to crush the boy in his huge arms.
SuperSaiyan three Goten just looked up at the warden's face. "Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuee . . ." Two ball of power formed by the sides of Goten, where his hands per pinned down, facing the body of the warden.
The Warden's eyes opened big as he realised his mistake . . . but it was too late.
". . .eeee . . BuudggggggggeeeeeeuuuuuuuBoom!!!! . . .eeeee ooooooouuuu it." The two balls of power burst out into two huge blast waves that burnt up the big beast right infront of Goten, and then the man and the blast exploded, leaving ashes to float down slowly . . , the remains of the infamous, cruel, and money hungry Threilow.
There was a long pause . . . . . . . . . . . . . and then SuperSaiyan three Goten, looked suddenly towards his watching spectators . . . . Immediately some of the 'ex'-warden's guests ran or flew off for fear and for their safety . . . . . whilst others got up, angered, and ready to show the young SuperSaiyan . . a real 'end fight'.