Chapter 25

Bai Yue followed behind the homeroom teacher once again, arriving at the principal's office door.

The homeroom teacher's demeanor was markedly different from last time. With utmost respect, he lightly tapped on the door, waiting for someone inside to respond.

At that moment, several burning gazes pierced Bai Yue's back. Though accustomed to being scrutinized, those glances harbored no goodwill. Turning around, she spotted the parents of Fang Zhenren standing not far away, glaring in their direction.

Fang's mother's expression was particularly intense, almost as if she could devour someone, wearing an expression of sheer fury.

Recalling everything that had just transpired, she felt extremely resentful. Upon receiving Admiral Lu's summons, they had intended to enter the principal's office together, to inquire about the reason behind such a high-ranking military officer being sent over. Yet, before they could even step inside, they were blocked at the door.

That arrogant male teacher had the audacity to claim it was an internal academy matter, unsuitable for outsiders to interfere. Outsiders? Were they considered outsiders?

Their child was a student of Luo Hua Academy. A visit from a military superior to Luo Hua Academy—such a significant event— as parents, they had the right to be informed!

Moreover, the attitude of that male teacher was utterly disdainful. Fang's mother had never suffered any grievances since childhood, and even less so after marrying her husband, a captain's wife. To be so blatantly ignored like this was truly detestable!

"Let's not bother with them," the homeroom teacher, now fully on Bai Yue's side, said somewhat helplessly. "They were unwilling to wait in the staff room earlier. Rest assured, with support from the military, they wouldn't dare do anything to you."

Bai Yue remained silent.

The door to the principal's office opened.

He was a tall and sturdy military officer, with a commanding presence.

Stepping back, he gestured for the two to enter.

The homeroom teacher stepped aside, motioning towards Bai Yue. "Come on, you go in first."

Inside, the principal stood behind the sofa, looking cautious. Another unfamiliar man sat on the sofa, dressed in light-colored military uniform, adorned with badges on his shoulders and chest, like he had just come from a formal meeting.

Merely sitting there, his aura commanded respect.

He looked up. Despite his youthful appearance, faint crow's feet would appear when he smiled.

After observing the student's face, he raised an eyebrow slightly. "You must be Bai Yue?"

The door behind them closed.

Bai Yue nodded. "Hello."

Unaware of Admiral Lu's changing expressions, the homeroom teacher hurriedly explained, "Bai Yue indeed appears more like an Omega now, but the test results are absolutely certain."

Admiral Lu glanced at the homeroom teacher before shifting his gaze. Folding his hands on his knees, he said, "I received a report from the institution about you. I presume you know why I'm here?"

After seeing the report, he didn't even bother convening a meeting. To prevent others from acting before him, he rushed here directly on a private airship.

The report from the institution came a bit late. Although the hospital had issued notifications, to ensure accuracy, they repeated the tests several times and confirmed the error rate was below 0.000001% before submitting the report to the military.