☆Chapter Sixty Seven☆

"Hi baby, did I wake you up?" Ni-ki asked once Haerin answered the video call, which she took a while to do. The girl stared blankly she looked as if she couldn't even process what he had just said or what was happening around her. He came up to an answer due to her silence. "I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled. "Should I leave you to sleep?"

Haerin shook her head from left to right as a response. "Uh-uh, I wanna talk." She said. "So how's the tour going?" Haerin questioned in a hushed tone, her voice husky and barely audible.

"It's been good." Ni-ki replied. "But better if you were here." He added with a small smile. "I miss your hugs and seeing your face."

"I miss you too, Riki." Haerin sighed. "But it'll only be another month or so till I see you again. So don't worry, we won't be apart for too long." She smiled faintly.

"It's only October, so I won't see you till the end of November for when we come back for the award shows." He complained. "That seems like forever."

"Just be patient, you baby." Haerin laughed. "Before you know it, I'll be right in front of you."

"Mhm." He nodded. "Enough of this sad stuff, anything interesting going on where you are?"

"I've been added into a sub-unit called aespa." Haerin told him. "Karina's also a part of it as well as two ther soloists, we debut on the fifth."

"Today's the fifth." Ni-ki reminded her as he checked the time on his watch. "So that's today."

"Oh yeah." Haerin said as she glanced at the time in the corner of her phone screen. "We're also on music bank today." She added.

"That means you should probably get some rest. You need to be awake." Ni-ki advised her. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, yeah."

"Mhm." Haerin nodded. "Bye, Riki." She smiled warmly.

"Bye, princess." Ni-ki smiled at her and waved before he hung up the call.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Did you even sleep last night?" Karina questioned Haerin as she pinched the younger girls' cheeks, inspecting her face as they sat in a van on their way to their first performance on music bank.

"Yes infact I did." Haerin responded, her head thrown back and eyes closed. "But I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep after, so I ended up staying up." She added.

"Let me guess." Karina sighed. "He called you, and you couldn't sleep because you couldn't stop thinking about him and what he was doing." She hypothised.

"How did you know." Haerin laughed dryly.

"Because I'm smart." Karina smirked as she tapped her head with her pointer thinker.

"So who's this him." Ningning asked as she turned her head to face the two girls in the back seat, and Giselle turned her head too.

"Why are you eavesdropping?" Haerin questioned as she raised her right eyebrow.

"Hm, I wasn't. I was just listening." Ningning grinned.

"Same thing for all I know." Haerin shrugged, then folded her arms.

"Maybe it's her boyfriend." Giselle whispered, but it was loud enough for all of them to hear.

"Ooh, does our little Haerin have a boyfriend." Ningning teased the youngest who just rolled her eyes at her antics. "So who is it?"

"Who even said I even have a boyfriend?" Haerin scoffed.

"It's literally written on your face. You're blushing." Giselle pointed out.

"Soo." Ningning wiggled her eyebrows.

"Uh-uh, I'm going to sleep. Thank you very much." Haerin said as she slipped her headphones off.

"Yah! You can't just ignore us!" Giselle shook the girl who pretended to snore.

"Karina?" Ningning turned to the oldest in the vehicle. Silently, Karina raised both hands and shook her head with a smile on her face.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"What are you doing?" Ningning asked, peering over the younger girls shoulder as they sat in their waiting room, due to go on stage in twenty minutes.

"Nothing." Haerin mumbled, clearly focused on her phone not sparing Ningning a glance as she grinned toothily, her fingers still clicking away at her keypad.

Ningning snatched the phone out of Haerin's hand and raised up in the air. "So, are you sure you're not doing nothing cause you're doing a lot of smiling."

"Can I not smile without being questioned." Haerin folded her arms.

"No, you can't." Ningning shook her head. "Now let's see -" The phone started to buzz in Ningnings hand.

"Uh-uh." Haerin shook her head as she looked at the face time. "Dont answer it." She warned Ningning.

"You know I never listen." Ningning giggled.

"But I'm the leader, so you kinda have to." Haerin folded her arms. "So hand over the phone." She placed her palm out.

"But you're the youngest, so i dont have to listen." Ningning smirked. "You're lucky the call ended, but.."

Ningning giggled as she passed Haerin her phone

Ningning giggled as she passed Haerin her phone. "Thank you for my information. Now I must tell Giselle."

"You're not welcome." Haerin mumbled.