☆Chapter Two☆

Italics-English

"Haeyun, I think I've changed my mind about this." Haerin told her sister as she sat on her bedroom floor, hugging her knees and holding them close to her chest.

"You always changed your mind last minute." Haeyun hissed. "Karina is already outside, so I suggest you put your brave face on and get up." Haeyun grabbed one of her sisters arms in an attempt to pull her up. She sighed after multiple tries of not being able to drag her sister up. She kneeled down to Haerin's level, making Haerin look at her. "Come on, you've already signed the contract, so you have to go." She softened her voice. "I promise you it won't be that bad." Haeyun tried to reassure her.

"Fine." Haerin huffed, breaking the eye contact and looking down on the floor loosening her arms.

"Let's go." She finally pulled her sister up from the floor, taking her to Karina, who had been parked outside for quite a while.

"What took you so long?" Karina asked as she looked at Haerin as she got into the car.

"I had a little change of my mind." Haerin muttered, sitting down and fastening her seatbelt.

Karina chuckled. "You ready?" She questioned with a smile as she checked her rear view mirrors.

"Yes." Haerin mumbled, looking out the window. Karina started the car and turned on the radio mid drive.

'nae yeongwonhi dwaejwo nae ireum bulleojwo
Run away, run away, run away with me'

"Ohh, I like this song!"Karina shrieked.

"sesange kkeuteseo forever together
Run away, babe naege daedab haejwo." Karina sang, leaving Haerin speechless.

"How come I never knew you could sing." Haerin gasped as she looked at the girl with wide eyes.

"Not sure." Karina shrugged.

"Why didn't you want to debut as an idol or something? You're amazing." Haerin beamed.

"I didn't want to, that's why." She chuckled dryly.

"Liar." She blurted out, turning her head to the window.

"Me a liar!" Karina gasped. "I'm hurt." She took one hand of the steering wheel for a moment and clutched her heart.

"Your talent is just going to waste!" Haerin cried as she turned to look back at Karina.

"Don't worry about that. My priority is you right now." Karina replied replied taking a hand off the steering wheel ruffling Haerin's hair.

"Hey!" Haerin yelled.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"We're getting another member?" Jungwon questioned, tilting his head in confusion as he sat on the practice room floor with the other members in a circle.

"Do we know him?" Ni-ki beamed with excitement.

"No, you guys don't know them, but you might have seen them around the company before." Their manager told them.