☆Chapter Twelve☆

Italics-English

"Good morning, Haerin." Soomin greeted her best friend Haerin as she sat down at the polished wooden desk beside her.

"Good morning to you too, Mins." Haerin mumbled back as she took her seat, placing her arms on her desk, resting her head on top, and closing her eyes.

"Long night?" Soomin asked.

"Yes, very long night." Haerin replied back slightly nodded.

"Well, tell me about it." Soomin spoke as she tilted her head, resting her elbows on the desk, placing her chin on her hand, ready to listen to whatever she had to say.

"Nope, but nice hat." Haerin pointed out the red beret which complimented their uniform sitting nicely on Soomin's black Bob.

"Thanks." Soomin smiled but quickly got back to the topic she was talking about earlier. "But are you sure you're okay it looks like you've had all the energy drained out of you." She frowned.

"I'm fine, Soo." Haerin stated, brushing off the girls concerns.

"Whatever you say." Soomin sighed before she put her hands behind her head and leaned back in her chair.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Finally, we're free!" Soomin sang as she skipped beside Haerin, who was walking normally in the corridor.

"My brain hearts from doing all that thinking." Haerin said as she shoved her hands into her jacket pocket.

"All you did was sleep." Soomin reminded her as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, sure." Haerin smirked as she walked past Soomin. "Well, what are you waiting for? Are you not hungry." Haerin spoke as she turned around, walking backwards.

"I'm coming!" Soomin exclaimed as she ran to catch up with Haerin.

"Gosh, what do I pick." Soomin cried as she looked at the selection of food when they finally reached the lunch line.

"Pick something before it's all gone." Haerin told her as she grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Okay, okay, one second." Soomin called out to her friend as she was walking off to the payment line. "I'll get this." Soomin said to herself as she grabbed a slice of pizza the same as Haerin.

"I'm here!" Soomin shrieked as she ran to Haerin, who was already waiting in the que.

"You're making too much noise, Soomin." Haerin said as she let Soomin go in front of her in the line.

"Yeah, sure." Soomin laughed. "Hello Kim Soomin class Nine A." Soomin told the lunch lady. "Thank you." She walked and waited to the side.

"Kim Haerin, same class as her." Haerin said. "Thank you." She smiled as she walked off to join Soomin.

"Let's go." Soomin giggled as she linked their arms together and walked to a table. The two were eating their pizza slices peacefully in silence until someone came up to them.