☆Chapter Forty Five☆

"I guess I'll see you in the morning." Sunghoon told Haerin as they stood in the hallway of the dorms.

"Yeah." Haerin said. "Thanks for taking me to McDonald's."

"No problem." He smiled at her. "Now go to sleep before Jay wakes up."

"Will do." Haerin gave him a thumbs up before she walked into her room, and Sunghoon went into his own room as they parted ways.

Haerin kicked off her Crocs and plopped down onto the bed. She laid on top of the blankets with her hands resting on top of her abdomen. She looked at the bunk above, and soon Haerin was lost in her thoughts.

Haerin was motionless for two hours, and she was talking to herself inside her head. Her eyes felt dry. It seemed like she hadn't even blinked.

Haerin was snapped out of her thoughts by the sudden ringing of her phone. She sat up and stared blankly at the device. The caller ID was an unknown number, but she answered the call. You never know who could be on the other line?

"Hello?" Haerin spoke.

"Hello, it's Yuwon, your new manager!" The girl on the over side of the line spoke brightly. Haerin could even tell she spoke with a smile by the sound of her voice.

"Hi, should I call you unnie or something else?" Haerin asked.

"Yes, you can call me unnie." She answered her question. "How old did you think I looked!" She laughed. "I'm only twenty-four."

"I didn't think you were that old." Haerin said. "But looks can be deceiving sometimes unnie."

Yuwon laughed a bit more. "Anyways, can you come to the company? We're going to pick your tracks for your album."

"Okay, sure." Haerin agreed.

"Okay, perfect!" Yuwon said. "I'll come pick you up in forty."

"Sure." She said. "I'll see you later then."

"Bye Haerin!"

"Bye, Yuwon unnie."

Haerin hung up the phone and put it into the charger. She swung her legs off the bed she walked over to her wardrobe.

Haerin took out black cargos, a red grey and black Adidas zip-up hoodie, and a white tank top. She took the folded clothes to the bathroom to get ready. She had a shower and did her skin care. Used a bit of concealer and lip gloss.

Haerin exited the bathroom and went to check her phone thirty minutes had passed by. Haerin took a sticky note from the desk and wrote a little message for Jay reading. 'I've gone to the company dont know when I'll be back tho.'

She ripped the paper off the stack and walked over to the desk. Haerin climbed onto the top bunk and stuck the sticky note on Jay's forehead.

Haerin got down from the bunk and took a black backpack. She placed all her necessities together and put them all into the backpack. The moment she was finished getting ready, she received a text message.

Private Message:

Yuwon unnie:
I'm outside, at the front of the apartments