☆Chapter Fifteen☆

"Rinnie, are you excited to perform today." Ni-ki leaned his head on her shoulder as they sat in the two back seats.

"Yeah." Haerin replied back, giving him a thumbs up as well as a faint smile.

"Be more excited it's our first comeback." Ni-ki told her enthusiastically.

"Do you know how early it is?" She asked him as she slouched down into her seat.

"It's around six." Ni-ki said once he checked his phone.

"Exactly, so go to sleep." Haerin sighed as she turned her back towards him and leaned on the window.

"Since when did you turn into Jay hyung." Ni-ki grumbled as he folded his arms.

"Haerin, wake up." Ni-ki taped her shoulder. In response to that, he received glare from Haerin as she turned around to see what he wanted. "I promise you can sleep in a second, just do something with me."

"Like what, you've got your phone on you?" She questioned as she sat back up in her seat.

"I do, but I want to talk with someone." He explained to her.

"Okay, fine." Haerin agreed as she turned to face him.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Awh, look at Haerin she's sleeping for once." Heesung whispered to Jay, who was standing next to him as he poked her cheek kneeling down in front of the sleeping girl.

"She needs to get up she's not even ready yet." Jay said to Heesung, who was preoccupied watching the younger.

"I know, but she looks so peaceful, so let's leave her for a bit." Heesung stood up.

"Okay then." Jay shrugged, walking away. Heesung followed after Jay, leaving Haerin on her own.

"Haerin, guess what!" Ni-ki exclaimed as he walked to where Haerin was. "Oh." He paused halfway. He giggled, taking out his phone. "Cute." Ni-ki snapped a picture of her.

"Her neck is going to hurt if she stays like that." Sunoo walked up behind Ni-ki, catching him off guard.

"Oh really?" Ni-ki laughed nervously as he turned off his phone and placed it in his pocket.

"What? Why are you acting suspicious?" Sunoo asked, raising an eyebrow with a smug smirk.

"I'm not." Ni-ki laughed again. "But what should we do?" He asked, turning back to Haerin.

"Sit down." Sunoo instructed Ni-ki.

"Why?" Ni-ki questioned as he followed Sunoo's instructions.

Sunoo stayed silent and walked over to Haerin and repositioned her head, placing it onto Niki's shoulder. "There we go." Sunoo said, proud of what he had done.

"Seriously?" Ni-ki rolled his eyes as he stiffened his body, not daring to move an inch so her head wouldn't fall off his shoulders.

"Oh shut up, I know you like her." Sunoo whispered as he went closer to Ni-ki.

"No, I don't." Ni-ki denied Sunoo's statement.