☆Chapter Twenty Three☆

"You two better stay out of trouble." Jay warned the two youngest members of the group as some of the others exited the dorm, not coming back for the next two weeks.

"We will." Ni-ki told him smiling.

"Just don't end up in hospital nor turn this place upside-down." Jay instructed them.

"We won't do that either." Haerin said.

"Okay then, there's money on the counter for food. Don't waste it on rubbish." Jay added. "Well I guess I can leave you to now. Bye." Jay sighed.

"Bye Jay."

"Bye Jay hyung."

Haerin closed the door behind Jay. "Are we really going to listen to anything he said?" Sue questioned.

"Nah." Ni-ki laughed.

"So what do we do on day one?" Haerin asked as him as they both walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"I have no idea." Ni-ki sighed as he folded his arms slumping back in his seat. "Not going to lie it's kinda boring without everyone here."

"I feel like dying my hair, you know" Haerin stated. "I'm not feeling the red and black no more it's getting old."

"Now that you mention it I want to dye my hair now." Ni-ki sighed.

"So you wanna do it?" Haerin asked as she glanced at him.

"Why not." Ni-ki agreed. "But how about we choose something for eachother."

"Okay." Haerin nodded. "Gow about bright pink, that'll look good on you." Haerin joked.

"No." Ni-ki shook his head frantically.

Haerin cackled. "You've just given me a great idea."

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"We meet back here in ten." Haerin told him as they arrived infront of the hair shop after a twenty minute walk from the dorms.

"Yes yes." Ni-ki said before heading in and turning to the right prompting Haerin to go to the aisles on the left.

As she walked Haerin pulled out her phone and funding a reference photo for what she wanted to do to Ni-ki's hair. "Brown and pink." She mumbled to herself as she scanned the shelves. "Here!" Haerin eyes spotted the brown hair dye. She picked up the dye and kept scanning for the pink hair dye. "That's baby pink, that's red, that's burgandy and thats-"

"Oh- !" Ni-ki and Haerin shrieked as they both bumped shoulders unexpectedly.

"Hey! Don't tell me you're thinking about dyeing my hair pink!" Ni-ki commented as they both were stood in the same isles.

"Aren't you going to dye my hair pink, I mean why are you in the section with all the pink dyes?" Haerin raised her brow.

"Hmm I don't know?" Ni-ki tilted his head as he shruggedturned away and walked into another aisle.

Once he left she continued to look at what was on the shelf. "Ahh, got ya!" Haerin said to herself as she snatched the bright pink of the shelf. Once she got her last item she took herself and her two dyes to the till.