☆Chapter Thirty Nine☆

By the time Haerin and Ni-ki got back to the dorms, everyone was rushing around frantically trying to get ready that the members never noticed them walk in.

"What are you to do doing in your pyjamas still?" Jungwon asked. "Go get ready, the car comes in 20 minutes!"

"Yes, boss." The two said at the same time and cackled when Jungwon walked off and rolled his eyes. Ten minutes each in the bathroom, the two decided to split up the time and successfully made it to the cars on time.

For the car ride to the company, Haerin was completely knocked out, hair frizzy and tied back in two buns and glasses almost falling off and face pressed against the window.

The vehicle came to a stop in the car park, and everyone got out except for Haerin and Heesung. "Haerin-ah, wake up we're at the company." Heesung poked her cheek. There was no movement, only the faint sound of breathing.

"Heesung hyung we go to go!" Jay shouted from outside where the whole group was waiting for them.

"One second." Heesung told him poking his head out the open door before turning his attention back to Haerin. "Mini me wake up." He pinched her cheek.

"Ni-ki, leave me alone." Haerin grumbled under her breath as she turned over facing the window.

"It's not Ni-ki it's Heesung." He chuckled. "We're at the company, so we got to get out." Heesung told her as he tapped her shoulder.

"Mhm." Haerin sat up in her seat and stretched out her arms. She was going to reach for her bag, but Heesung beat her to it.

"I'll carry that for you." He smiled as he put the backpack on his shoulder, which was surprising light in weight. The elder helped Haerin get out of the car and held her hand while the group was standing out in the parking lot.

Heesung looked like a mother walking with her sleepy child, and the height difference made it cuter. Haerin waddled behind Heesung, who carried her bag for the whole time till they reached their floor. They sat down on the floor waiting for their dance teacher, who was going to help them prepare the choreo for their comeback blessed-cursed.

Heesung and Haerin sat together. He wrapped his arms around the girls smaller frame and rested her head on his chest while both her legs rested on top of his left leg.

Heesung wasn't sure why she was like this, but he had to enjoy quiet Haerin while it lasted. Normally, she would be running around with endless energy and would talk a lot even though her MBTI results came back as introverted and not extroverted.

Heesung took out his phone and snapped a quick picture before he started to record. "Gosh, you're so cute when you're tired." He cooed, capturing the younger in the recording and pinching her cheek.

You could barely see her face as her hair covered most of it, but you could see her eyes peaking out through the strands her bangs. Haerin's icy glare spoke for herself as Heesung put his phone into his back pocket. "Don't look at me like that. you're just cute when you're tired."