Two Pre-debut chapter- OG plot

Italics-English

Music played from the cars stereo as Jieun was driving Jaerin had her head stuck out the window with her long black hair floating in the wind trying to have her main character moment.

"Be careful you don't want your head to be ripped off by another car and die before you can even see the building."Jieun laughed from her seat keeping her eyes on the road.

"Don't be ridiculous something like that is impossible to happen."Jae said sticking her head back into the car.

"That's what everyone says"Jieun said taking a sharp turn on the right. "We've got ten more minutes till we get there so don't get to comfy and fall asleep."She warned her sister.

"Yeah,yeah"She mumbled leaning her head to the side.

The tem minutes had passed by in a flask as they had arrived Infront of the building Jieun had opened up an email the company had sent her regarding her debut.They told her to go to the buildings parking lot and her and her sister would have to go to the reception and everything would go for them.Considering such a big company she thought there would have been more complicated instructions.

"Oi Jae we're here." Jieun had shoved her sisters shoulder despite telling her not to fall asleep she did. To her it's quite surprising how people can fall asleep in under five minutes, especially when they are not at home in the comfort of their bed.

"Jiji leave me alone"Jae mumbled in a soft tone half asleep as she turned to face the driver side.

"So should i just tell them that you quit and then you can go home then go to school tomorrow."Jieun smiled at the girl who shot up from her light sleep.

"Yeah no.let's go"Jaerin opening the car door.Jieun followed after her sister as she starting walking ahead of her making Jieun think that her sister had an idea of where she was going, but in reality they were both just as clueless as eachother.

After what seemed like hours they had made it to the reception at 12:55.
"Ahh Miss.Kim Jaerin and Miss Kim Jieun you made it just in time.Can one of you pass me the keys to your vehicle we'll need them to get Jaerin's items out of the car."The receptionists lady smiled at the two standing up and grabbing her clip board.

Jieun looked at her younger sister who looked up at her before reaching for her back pocket and handing the lady her car keys.

"Thank you. Jaerin follow me right this way, Jieun can you go with my lovely assistant."The receptionist once again smiled handing the car keys to a taller male who smiled at Jieun, who had a displeased face at her car keys being passed around like a game of pass the parcel.

Jae had followed the lady who looked like she was in her twenties she looked atleast 5'5 but she was probably shorter due to her wearing heals she had black hair brushed back into a pony tail. Just as Jae was getting into her head description of the lady Infront of her the receptionist stopped at a room and held the door open for her.Jae muttered a quick thank you before entering the room.

"Your finally here one o'clock at the dot take a seat next to Heesung then we can start."The man at the front said.

Jae walked down the stairs case and sat next to who she was told to sit by. She didn't spare him a little glance as soon as she sat the man at the front had started talking. But typical of her she wasn't listening to anything the man was saying she was only able to catch a few words but they wasn't enough to form an idea of sentence about what was going on.