☆Chapter Nine☆

Italics-English

"You've been gone all day." Ni-ki said as he watched Haerin flop her body onto the couch next to him, her left arm and leg hanging off.

"Yeah, I have." Haerin replied as she placed her cap over her face to shield her from the light above her head.

"Do you want some candy?" Ni-ki asked as he placed the bag he was holding in front of Haerins covered face and shook it, making the sweets jump about making a rattling noise. Ni-ki received no response. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Ni-ki." Haerin sighed. "I'm just tired." She responded.

"Yeah, I know I saw all the videos." He said back.

Haerin jumped up from her laying down position and sat up. "You did!?" Haerin shrieked. Ni-ki nodded, so she pulled out her phone from her hoodie pocket and started to search frantically for the video.

"Yeah, I must admit you're a good singer, and for someone who has a deep voice, you sing very high, which is quite surprising." Ni-ki complimented her. "I won't be silent ~." He tried to mimick her high-pitched singing voice.

Haerin pulled up the video on YouTube and sighed. "Gosh, they posted it already, I thought they would wait until tomorrow at least." She sighed again as her finger hovered over the play button before finally giving in and pressing it.

Ni-ki, with his bag of sweets, scooted closer to Haerin and placed his head on her shoulder as he and Haerin watched the video of her singing her heart out. When he glanced at her from time to time, he couldn't really tell if she was enjoying it or feeling displeased with herself.

"Okay, I've seen enough." She said as she paused the video and scrolled down slightly, finding the other two videos.

"Why did you stop it? We were getting to the best bit?" Ni-ki complained. But it was too late as she had already clicked on the video of herself dancing. "Damn, you're actually quite good. it's scary." Ni-ki commented.

"I don't like the shoe scraping sounds." Haerin stated.

"You'll get used to them eventually." Ni-ki patted her back.

Surprisingly, Haerin made it through the whole video of her dancing. "Last and final video." She said as she clicked on it. "This one's not that bad." She mumbled.

"You rap quite well. You're practically an all-rounder." Ni-ki said. "I like how you do the beginning with a deep voice." He began rapping. "Yeah nuga nae sujeo deoreopdae
I don't care maikeu jabeum geumsujeo yeoreot pae."

"Ni-ki, you've made your voice higher." Haerin looked at him with her nose scrunched up as if he was an idiot who had just said something absurd.

"I'm trying to copy how you sound." Ni-ki shrugged.

"That does not sound anything like me." Haerin laughed as she got up from the chair.

"Where are you going?" Ni-ki asked as he watched the girl.

"Shower then bed." She informed him, but just as she made her way to the door and tried to open it, the door opened, revealing two excited faces and the other members standing behind them.