☆Chapter Fifty Eight☆

Haerin was known as the member who always had a smile on her face no matter what. She was the member that boosted the mood of the group whenever times got hard or just on a normal day to day basis. She was even part of Sunshinez, which included her and Sunoo due to their bright smiles.

The end of the week had come. This was her first time back at her school in almost a year, and she was sick of it. She claimed Yoojins' behaviour didn't disturb her, but it did very much. But she still kept a smile on her face.

"Hello, is anyone home!" She called out as she walked into the dorm. She received no response, meaning that they had already left for practice.

Haerin quickly rushed to get changed, putting on a pair of black tracksuit bottoms on and a baggy dark grey t-shirt. She took her black satchel, filled it up, hung her headphones around her neck, put on her glasses, and tied up her newly dyed dark brown hair into a low ponytail. She called Yuwon to pick her up from the dorm, and Yuwon gladly did dropping her to the company. Haerin thanked the girl before exiting and then made her way to the practice room.

"Finally, you're here." Jungwon sighed as he noticed Haerin shuffle into the practice room. "Let's start now." He turned to the rest in the room. Haerin placed her things down with the rest of the bags. She then stood with the rest in the middle of the room.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Can we go somewhere, please?" Sunoo begged as he and Jungwon stood in front of Jay, who was sitting on his phone after practice.

"Yeah, please!" Jungwon joined the begging, and he looked at Jay with puppy eyes pouting.

"Why did you two have to be the cutest members." He sighed as he put down his phone. "Fine, but we aren't staying out late. You four younger members still have a set time to go to bed."

"Jay hyung, we aren't babies." Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"Maybe you aren't, but Jungwon, Ni-ki, and Haerin are." Jay said. "And those three are still in school well, I guess two."

"There's no school on the weekends." Jungwon reminded Jay.

"Yeah, yeah." Jay sighed. "But we're only going out if the others agree, though." He added.

"Do you guys want to go out!" Sunoo shouted across the room.

"Sure."

"Yeah."

"Why not."

"I'm up for that."

"Haerin?" Sunoo turned to the girl sitting down on the floor back leaning against the wall, eyes closed as if she was sleeping.

"I think I'll pass." She spoke, opening her eyes.

"Are you feeling okay." Sunoo asked her.

"I'm fine." She smiled at him. "Just a bit tired, that's all."

"We don't have to -" Jay spoke.

"Ya, don't worry about me. Go and enjoy yourselves." She chuckled.

"Are you sure?" Jay raised his eyebrow, waiting for confirmation.