☆Chapter Thirty☆

"Sunoo I've missed you." Haerin complained as she talked over the phone to Sunoo as she laid sprawled out on her bed.

"Me too." Sunoo agreed with her.

"Besties?" Haerin questioned

"Besties." Sunoo confirmed as he hung up the phone and opend the bedroom door where Haerin immediately jumped up from the bed to hug him.

"Look at what one game of monopoly can do to these two." Jay shook his head with disbelief as he watched the pair.

"Why are you talking to yourself hyung?" Sunoo questioned as he turned to Jay who was standing in the door frame watching him and Haerin.

"Me? Talking to myself? Never." Jay denied before he quickly shuffled off.

"Do you want to go the movies?" Sunoo offered Haerin as he thought of it as a way to make it up to her after last nights friendship breaking game.

"Of course." Haerin agreed.

"There's a horror movie called candyman." He informed her. "I'm pretty sure there's a screening of it tonight." Sunoo added.

"A horror movie at night?" Haerin questioned as she raised her brow.

"Yeah makes it scarier." Sunoo laughed. "What are you scared?" He teased her.

"No I'm just worried about you being to scared and screaming your head off disturbing everyone else. Then when we leave the movie theater you'll be worried about the candy man getting you then we'll have to call one of the older members to come pick us up." Haerin explained briefly.

"I'm not scared." Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"Liar."

"I'm not scared, you are!"

"No you are!"

"Uh-uh I'm not!"

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"You ready?" Sunoo asked as he put on his mask. Now was the perfect time to leave as the hallway was free of the other members who were distracted by a game in the living room.

"Yeah I am." Haerin told him.

"Wait take me with you." Ni-ki said as he quickly ran into the corridor standing infront of the pair.

"Did you tell him?" Sunoo asked as he turned to Haerin.

"No." Haerin denied, shaking her head.

"Oh come on without you two I'll be lonely." Ni-ki pleaded.

"Detachment issues." Sunoo said under his breath. "You've got Jake hyung." He mentioned. "Also you can join the rest playing games in the living room."

"Please." Ni-ki pouted as he placed his hands together. "I've played FIFA a thousand times."

"No." Sunoo disagreed.

Taking matter's into his own hands Ni-ki decided to latch onto Haerin's leg and doing so he looked up at her with the most innocent face he could pull. "Please."